Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

Ummmmmm

How is CM Punk going to be champion?  Cena cutting this promo before they announce the Punk v Rock rematch.  Making no sense out here.

Adam (Edge) Copeland ‏@EdgeRatedR
"@DDPYoga: If you don't know, DDPRadio takes calls so listen/ call in http://ddpradio.com Tuesday night, you might talk to @EdgeRatedR"
Retweeted by Lance Storm

The hell is Cena talking about jock-straps for 
roll.gif

Why can't Cena just cut a promo in his normal voice instead of this 'I'm joking but not joking' tone???

people coming in my dorm room telling me that wrestlings gay and fake. literally told em all to **** if they dont like it
mean.gif

literally everyone says the same damn thing , yes its scripted, yes its corny at times , idgaf

If you're not going to wait to make your decision, then why did you cut this long winded promo?

Why can't Cena just cut a promo in his normal voice instead of this 'I'm joking but not joking' tone???

I honestly think he just doesn't give a #$% anymore. He knows we all hate him and he just does it to do it. He's already made his heel turn boys we just can't see it

:wow:

Back
Top Bottom