Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

Cena runs so slow when he bounces off those ropes. I guess I never noticed how short his arms were.

Fake A** Kevin Willis

^ what's wrong with that comparison? It's totally a viable comparison with how Cena came onto the main roster with a 'fluke' win on Angle.

Bo's getting his Maven on.

One day, there will be a wet spot on the ramp, Cena gonna run and fall on his face.

It's gotten to the point where once Cena's music drops, my heart drops along with it. The devestation and dissapointment.

Last edited:
^ what's wrong with that comparison? It's totally a viable comparison with how Cena came onto the main roster with a 'fluke' win on Angle.

Bo's getting his Maven on.
Other than skin color and hair length, what qualities do the two dudes share?

How many times are we going to pan to the camera? Really?

Cena is a ******g cornball.

At least this Vegas crowd is somewhat anti-Cena.

:rofl:

I remember the first time I heard about Bo Dallas, I heard nothing but people raving about him and all that he brings, and how much he stands out fro other NXT/FCW guys. Then I watched 3 of his matches from NXT/FCW, and nothing stood out about him other than his long hair and gloves he swiped from Kaitlyn. Like somebody said, his moveset is CAW Moveset # 1.

His gloves did look like those gloves that data entry people use to keep their hands from cramping.

Back
Top Bottom