Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

What a normal looking guy.
laugh.gif

So a powerslam by a 47 lb. rookie is enough to take out the IC champ?..Makes sense to me..

For anybody who hasn't seen Bo Dallas in the ring, prepare to be underwhelmed.

As I typed that the match was over :rofl:

Random observations:

- They are too many good heels and not enough to do with them. Dolph, Barrett, Cesaro, Sandow, & Rhodes. There aren't enough belts for all of them. There's no reason why Scholars shouldn't have went over last night.

- Can anybody tell me what the hell happen to Ryback? Dude was untouchable after Hell In The Cell, and even looked strong at TLC. But he's been wasted for the past month. Is he in the doghouse now?

champions losing in non title matches grinds my f'n gears to no end. makes them look weak *** hell.

That's so rude putting 3 mb right next to John Cena and Ryback :lol: :lol:

It's like putting bankrupt right next to the million dollar prize.

razor ramon vs 1, 2, 3 kid all over again.

I say give Bo Dallas a chance, see what happens. They can always add him to the family.

Last edited:
That's so rude putting 3 mb right next to John Cena and Ryback :lol: :lol:

It's like putting bankrupt right next to the million dollar prize.

:rofl:

I remember the first time I heard about Bo Dallas, I heard nothing but people raving about him and all that he brings, and how much he stands out fro other NXT/FCW guys. Then I watched 3 of his matches from NXT/FCW, and nothing stood out about him other than his long hair and gloves he swiped from Kaitlyn. Like somebody said, his moveset is CAW Moveset # 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom