Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

- F4Wonline.com reports that a top WWE Superstar, who asked to remain anonymous, asked them to print the following letter in this week's newsletter:

"Internet is so funny. You all read the sites so you all should know the 'plans' for Mania. None of those plans have Bryan in a title match so the internet exploding at the end of the show is beyond laughable. Plus dont hate on Rey, he didn't book himself as #30. The way most of you were acting the company should have called an audible and put Brooklyn Brawler as #30 just to piss you off even more. over 50,000 mania tix sold and a network that will change your life for ever is about to launch, so just relax and enjoy the product the company gives you. By the way, didn't you all **** on the wwe for the Sept - Nov ppvs last year and said you were done, but turned around to watch/buy the Rumble? Pittsburgh you were an awesome crowd and it was an honor to be in your building last night"

who is it :nerd:

I'm trying to think what kind of person would say something like this. They have to be sort of internet savvy but also a D bag. Because that's how they come off, jealous nad petty. My first guess what Randy Orton. My second guess was Miz but he isn't a "top WWE superstar"

It would be dope if RAW was for old timers, main eventers and Smackdown was for the midcarders and younger guys

Ryback and Ziggler should be getting more screen time

It would be dope if RAW was for old timers, main eventers and Smackdown was for the midcarders and younger guys​

Ryback and Ziggler should be getting more screen time​

They sort of attempted that in the mid WWECE era. We saw what happened with that :lol:

The younger guys should wrestle in someone's backyard and then post the show on the new network.

laugh.gif
 @ the replay of RAW not showing the Rollins spill over the barricade 

Haven't worn FUBU since 03, nor drink disgusting Surge since '00
tumblr_m4g2v1gm5x1ql5h4lo1_500.png

tumblr_mkisirfHBE1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

This is backstage after the Wrestlemania XX match. You can probably figure out which one is Ultimo Dragon.
tumblr_mq5tfrLyXV1r34ob3o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't worn FUBU since 03, nor drink disgusting Surge since '00
tumblr_m4g2v1gm5x1ql5h4lo1_500.png

tumblr_mkisirfHBE1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

This is backstage after the Wrestlemania XX match. You can probably figure out which one is Ultimo Dragon.
tumblr_mq5tfrLyXV1r34ob3o1_500.jpg

Is that Ron in the fubu jersey

And no I cannot figure out who ultimo is

Yep, I've never actually seen him without his mask til that pic. And yes that's Ramon Sterio in the FUBU jersey

"over 50,000 mania tix sold and a network that will change your life for ever is about to launch, so just relax and enjoy the product the company gives you.

Lol @ "change your life forever." Highly doubtful. Curious to know who wrote it :nerd:.

If the Network is a success, there will be many, many followers... That could conceivably lead to a revolution in that cable/satellite are shunned because they're not needed for TV... It would almost force them to go a "ala cart" route...

If it's a success...

If the Network is a success, there will be many, many followers... That could conceivably lead to a revolution in that cable/satellite are shunned because they're not needed for TV... It would almost force them to go a "ala cart" route...

If it's a success...

You're telling someone who doesn't watch TV anyway :lol:. If not for WatchESPN and HBOGO, I wouldn't have a need for cable because everything else can be found online. Do I hope more networks follow suit? Sure. Will it "change my life?" Nope.

Things can get very interesting if nothing happens between now and February 12th between CM Punk and WWE, as Punk is scheduled to appear on the Comedy Central show "Midnight".

Given the amount of publicity of Punk walking out on the company, it would be hard to believe he could do that show and have that topic not come up. WWE also has a Raw event in Chicago on March 3rd. If Punk is not at the event, don't be surprised if the crowd goes crazy. WWE is aware of this date and they are still holding out hope that they can convince Punk to return to the company. It's up to Vince McMahon at this point.

In a sign that the company isn't admitting anything yet, Punk is ranked number 9 on their February 1st Power Rankings.

Apparently, this was handed out last Monday before his departure was known.
1005537_770667599628402_1240296359_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw that Dolph Promo. :wow:
Now that is the Show Off that I cheer for. Zigs is that dude. He deserves a lot more shine than he gets. I would love to see a feud between him and Cesaro.

he will be back. the question is when. no one quits cold turkey without coming back. especially when there is money to be made

Back
Top Bottom