Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

We should all post our favorite promos. When I first saw this when it was posted last year, my jaw dropped:

Arn is probably the most under rated promo men in the history of wrestling..Him and Jake were always 2 of my favorites..They never got over excited and they always made you feel like what they said was the truth..Both are better talkers than 99% of the current WWE roster..

i agree especially arn

Ziggy promo was 
nthat.gif

As over as DBry is, I don't think he can ever cut a promo as convincing as that.

probably the biggest flaw with his character

LOL @ dude that was interviewing Ziggler...Nice promo though, wish WWE would figure things out and give this guy a chance.

- The latest on Sting is that he still has not signed but the general feeling is that it’s a foregone conclusion that he’s coming in. While he’s not expected to be rushed into a match at WrestleMania XXX, word is that the working idea right now is for Sting to possibly be the new RAW General Manager.

- With the drama that has unfolded within WWE in the past week, WWE creative is now looking at several different options for WrestleMania XXX. The first is a Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H match with possibly the stipulation that Bryan gets a WWE World Heavyweight Title shot at Extreme Rules in Seattle. If Bryan ends up working Triple H at WrestleMania, they may put Sheamus in a match with Kane. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt and Batista vs. Randy Orton would still happen.

Another option is John Cena vs. Triple H, Sheamus vs. Bray Wyatt and Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan in a three-way for the belt. The other option they are looking at is Sheamus vs. Triple H, Cena vs. Wyatt and Bryan vs. Orton vs. Batista in a three-way.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/latest-news-...stlemania-xxx-matches-discussed#ixzz2s5ZMYY3M

Brad Maddox > Sting

I really don't mind any of those situations for Bryan. Obviously having him win the belt in a triple threat at WM30 would be incredible, but having him beat HHH and then winning the belt in Seattle at Extreme Rules would be pretty awesome as well.

- The latest on Sting is that he still has not signed but the general feeling is that it’s a foregone conclusion that he’s coming in. While he’s not expected to be rushed into a match at WrestleMania XXX, word is that the working idea right now is for Sting to possibly be the new RAW General Manager.

- With the drama that has unfolded within WWE in the past week, WWE creative is now looking at several different options for WrestleMania XXX. The first is a Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H match with possibly the stipulation that Bryan gets a WWE World Heavyweight Title shot at Extreme Rules in Seattle. If Bryan ends up working Triple H at WrestleMania, they may put Sheamus in a match with Kane. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt and Batista vs. Randy Orton would still happen.

Another option is John Cena vs. Triple H, Sheamus vs. Bray Wyatt and Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan in a three-way for the belt. The other option they are looking at is Sheamus vs. Triple H, Cena vs. Wyatt and Bryan vs. Orton vs. Batista in a three-way.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/latest-news-...stlemania-xxx-matches-discussed#ixzz2s5ZMYY3M

Wonder what they got planned for the shield

Sting as the GM of Raw :lol: :smh:

All those years he coulda been went to WWE. I wanted to see sting in so many matches growing up. Matches with Taker, Bret, HBK.

Id be ok with the 3rd option. I actually be ok with a john cena and Wyatt family program as long as cena puts the Wyatt's over. Id much rather see the shield and Wyatt program going all the way to wm. Sure have their match at the elimination chamber with a screwy finish to lead up to wm for the big pay off. I don't see why HHH has to be in ANY program and I'm ok with db being in any championship main event even if it involves douchetista and rko. Wonder if with all those options that only leaves taker vs Brock. It would be interesting to see if Brock will prep for the match like how all of takers opponents in the past have

Last edited:
what the WM card SHOULD look like:

cena vs bray

taker vs brock

dbry vs rko vs batista

ambrose vs rollins vs reigns for US title/SHIELD splitting up

hhh vs cm punk

tag team turmoil?

naomi vs AJ lee

shaemus vs christian(Heel) vs cesaro vs Big E for IC title?

Last edited:
Wow at that Ziggler promo. Wow. I'm speechless.

Ya'll know my love for Ziggler. But I never knew he was capable of doing that kind of mic work. Everything he said in that was real man.

Kane vs Sheamus would be in contention for worst match of the year if it got booked before it even happens.

the wwe should make this guy cm punk an example

release him now and remove a no compete clause

show him that the wwe is the only game in town

i never liked punk and he always came off as a douche

let this guy rot and be miserable in tna or any of the indy feds...

he will never do something like this ever again
John cena is that you

I like the idea of Cena vs the Shovel if Cena takes it seriously and stands up for the locker room. If he's gonna be corny jolly Cena then let him put over Bray.

Back
Top Bottom