Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

- The latest on Sting is that he still has not signed but the general feeling is that it’s a foregone conclusion that he’s coming in. While he’s not expected to be rushed into a match at WrestleMania XXX, word is that the working idea right now is for Sting to possibly be the new RAW General Manager.

- With the drama that has unfolded within WWE in the past week, WWE creative is now looking at several different options for WrestleMania XXX. The first is a Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H match with possibly the stipulation that Bryan gets a WWE World Heavyweight Title shot at Extreme Rules in Seattle. If Bryan ends up working Triple H at WrestleMania, they may put Sheamus in a match with Kane. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt and Batista vs. Randy Orton would still happen.

Another option is John Cena vs. Triple H, Sheamus vs. Bray Wyatt and Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan in a three-way for the belt. The other option they are looking at is Sheamus vs. Triple H, Cena vs. Wyatt and Bryan vs. Orton vs. Batista in a three-way.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/latest-news-...stlemania-xxx-matches-discussed#ixzz2s5ZMYY3M
Heres a different version of Wrestlemania changes...

There have apparently been meetings among the WWE Creative Team all week long in regards to WrestleMania. This is not just due to the fact that CM Punk might not return but also due to the fans rejecting certain segments and chanting for Daniel Bryan during the Royal Rumble match. One source told Mike Johnson from PWInsider.com that as of right now, with the exception of the John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt match, nothing else on the card should be considered as being official at this point. There is also sources stating that there has been a lot of back-and-forth discussions regarding Brock Lesnar's role at the show.

Credit Mike Johnson, PWInsider.com

From this it looks like they dont wanna budge on Cena/Wyatt but they're willing to change Lesnar's match. I don't know why they're so set on Cena vs. Wyatt, with Punk off the card they need Cena in a higher profile match. Even if they wanna push the program as a main event, it just doesnt have that feel of importance to it. Have Cena put Wyatt over at Extreme Rules or Summerslam. If they're willing to change Taker/Lesnar, then they should just pull the trigger on Cena vs. Taker. I know I'm probably the only one on NT pushing for this match but I wanna see it damnit :lol: If it were to happen though, I wouldnt know what to do with Lesnar cause the Title picture is so ****** up.

Realistically, the card we can get is

Orton vs. Bryan vs. Batista
Undertaker vs. Lesnar
Cena vs. Wyatt
HHH vs. ROMAN REIGNS
Goldust vs. Rhodes
everything else

Last edited:
That Wyatt promo last night was amazing.
anyone got a link to this
nerd.gif

One reason I'm looking forward to this feud is the promos and mind games the Wyatt will be playing on the shield. Even with cm punk absent I'll be tuning into raw and smackdown to see the ongoing feud between these two factions. Wish this feud was atleast 3 months long instead of 1. It breaks all barriers that faces don't always have to feud with heels. This is a simple badass faction against another bad *** faction. A shame it will probably only last till the elimination chamber. I hope cena has no part or involvement in this feud. I also liked how HHH warned the shield about pickin a fight with the Wyatt and said I hope you know what y'all are doin. As if he's part of the Wyatt craziness or he knows how crazy and sadistic they are. :pimp:

Punk's invisible microphone promo from back in the day is funny. Would post it but he goes in on a female fan and there's cursing.

Henry's retirement swerve was downright legendary and brilliant though.

- F4Wonline.com reports that a top WWE Superstar, who asked to remain anonymous, asked them to print the following letter in this week's newsletter:

"Internet is so funny. You all read the sites so you all should know the 'plans' for Mania. None of those plans have Bryan in a title match so the internet exploding at the end of the show is beyond laughable. Plus dont hate on Rey, he didn't book himself as #30. The way most of you were acting the company should have called an audible and put Brooklyn Brawler as #30 just to piss you off even more. over 50,000 mania tix sold and a network that will change your life for ever is about to launch, so just relax and enjoy the product the company gives you. By the way, didn't you all **** on the wwe for the Sept - Nov ppvs last year and said you were done, but turned around to watch/buy the Rumble? Pittsburgh you were an awesome crowd and it was an honor to be in your building last night"

who is it :nerd:

Just started watching Total Divas and my God...Eva Marie is BAD.

Just saw the preview for the second season, looks like Cena is trying to lock down Nikki Bella. No way he was giving that up after she put on that nurse outfit :lol:.

Can't wait for this Shield Vs. Wyatts match. They should be in a TLC match and the feud should last for more than a month.

Bringing Sting in to be the Raw GM would be such a waste, might as well not even bother with him. I guess there is a chance they bring him in as a GM and he realizes it's boring and wants to wrestle anyway. Or they make him feud with someone as a GM and it ultimately builds up to a match. Still think he should feud with Taker though.

One reason I'm looking forward to this feud is the promos and mind games the Wyatt will be playing on the shield. Even with cm punk absent I'll be tuning into raw and smackdown to see the ongoing feud between these two factions. Wish this feud was atleast 3 months long instead of 1. It breaks all barriers that faces don't always have to feud with heels. This is a simple badass faction against another bad *** faction. A shame it will probably only last till the elimination chamber. I hope cena has no part or involvement in this feud. I also liked how HHH warned the shield about pickin a fight with the Wyatt and said I hope you know what y'all are doin. As if he's part of the Wyatt craziness or he knows how crazy and sadistic they are. :pimp:

Ambrose looked scared ****-less in that promo :lol:. Reigns looked moderately uncomfortable. Rollins looked like he was attempting to stay strong for the both of them :rofl:

Last edited:
Whoever that superstar really is, I have no respect for them. Come out and say who you are. At least dudes like ziggler, punk and Bryan speak up about their position and don't hide behind a computer.

Even though Ziggler buries himself in the process :lol:

Back
Top Bottom