Wrestling Thread Feb 4-10 | 2/7 Impact from England - Sting/Bully v Aces & 8's

This dude Orton has been jobbing to everybody but Ziggler :lol: :lol:

Well you better tell that dude to come in here and cut some promos

I'm confused at how the Main Event for NTMania is gonna be an intergender match

Leopard Tom's on a pole match inside the Prada Prison.

Each contestant must wear ball-chafing chinos and there will be lumberjacks prowling the outside with chihuahuas in man purses a la The Kennel From Hell.

Billy Kidman and Paul London vs Jamie Nobie and Chavo Guerrero (Smackdown 8.19.2 via @DailymotionUSA

What if Paul Heyman & Vickie Guerraro became a couple? 
nerd.gif

So did Jack Swagger look any better this week? I flipped over and his hair was whipping back and forth while Justin Gabriel was on the ground looking like Kim Kardashian a corpse. Then I turned the channel.

"Calm down Kofi."
roll.gif
mean.gif

I love me some Naomi, but that was gold.

I knew Naomi was athletic but I was a bit surprised by her athleticism in that match.

That springboard she did over the ropes straight to ring floor landing on her feet was impressive. Sin Cara would've blown both his ACLs if he even thought about attempting that.

Liked that Cross Titty Splash she hit on Aksana too.

Naomi has some talent and could become a very good wrestler if her in-ring work gets more polished, but given how the divas division is afterthought I doubt that will happen.

On another note, Naomi is still a problem.

She was looking right in that backstage segment. Her titty and booty meat combo coupled with her thighs and cute face is straight lethal.
mean.gif

Glad that my dude Mizark is beasting again on Smackdown. Trash talking still included.
pimp.gif

Need to cop his new shirt, along with Rock's Just Bring It.

#Titty&BootyMeatCoupledWithHerThighs&CuteFace :pimp: :pimp:

DC, here's another match for ya

Low-Ki vs Jerry Lynn vs Austin Aries vs Tyler Black

Cross Titty Splash :lol:

And yes, I thought Swagger looked better. It was against Justin Gabriel, but they're trying to get him over as a stronger guy this time around. His ankle lock is called the Patriot Act. My guess is that we'll see him in the US Title picture given his current pro-American gimmick.

"Calm down Kofi." :rofl: :smh:

I love me some Naomi, but that was gold.

I knew Naomi was athletic but I was a bit surprised by her athleticism in that match.

That springboard she did over the ropes straight to ring floor landing on her feet was impressive. Sin Cara would've blown both his ACLs if he even thought about attempting that.

Liked that Cross Titty Splash she hit on Aksana too.

Naomi has some talent and could become a very good wrestler if her in-ring work gets more polished, but given how the divas division is afterthought I doubt that will happen.

On another note, Naomi is still a problem.

She was looking right in that backstage segment. Her titty and booty meat combo coupled with her thighs and cute face is straight lethal. :smh:

Glad that my dude Mizark is beasting again on Smackdown. Trash talking still included. :pimp:

Need to cop his new shirt, along with Rock's Just Bring It.

Cosign with just about everything, but I don't think she looks that great in the face. Cameron looks much better, but don't think she wrestles very well.

Last edited:
MatchListing for In Your House DVD

DISC 1
Simplistic Yet Brilliant

Bret Hart vs. Hakushi
In Your House • May 14, 1995

Intercontinental Championship Match
Jeff Jarrett vs. Shawn Michaels
In Your House • July 23, 1995

Hey Yo

Razor Ramon vs. Dean Douglas
In Your House • October 22, 1995

Arkansas Hog Pen Match
Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Henry O. Godwinn
In Your House • December 17, 1995

A Sloppy Masterpiece?

WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog
In Your House • December 17, 1995

DISC 2
Memories Flooding Back

No Holds Barred Match for the WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. Diesel
In Your House: Good Friends, Better Enemies • April 28, 1996

WWE Championship Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind
In Your House: Mind Games • September 22, 1996

That’s Why They Play The Game

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley
In Your House: Buried Alive • October 20, 1996

Buried Alive Match
The Undertaker vs. Mankind
In Your House: Buried Alive • October 20, 1996

Crowning a New Champion

Four Corners Match for the Vacant WWE Championship
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart vs. Vader vs. The Undertaker
In Your House: Final Four • February 16, 1997

DISC 3

Back in the Saddle

10-Man Tag Team Match
The Hart Foundation vs. Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Goldust & The Legion of Doom
In Your House: Canadian Stampede • July 6, 1997

Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker
Ground Zero: In Your House • September 7, 1997

A Slobberknocker

Non-Sanctioned 8-Man Tag Team Match
Stone Cold Steven Austin, Owen Hart, Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie vs. HHH, The New Age Outlaws & Savio Vega
No Way Out of Texas: In Your House • February 15, 1998

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Undertaker vs. Mankind & Kane
Fully Loaded: In Your House • July 26, 1998

Ken Shamrock vs. Mankind
Judgment Day: In Your House • October 18, 1998

Victory at All Costs

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship
The Rock vs. Mankind
St. Valentine’s Day Massacre • February 14, 1999

Trip down memory lane

BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVES
DISC 1

Todd Pettengill Outtakes

In Your House Sweepstakes Winner

DISC 2

#1 Contenders Match
Bret Hart vs. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
In Your House: Revenge of the ‘Taker • April 20, 1997

Match to crown first WWE Light Heavyweight Champion
Taka Michinoku vs. Brian Christopher
D-Generation X: In Your House • December 7, 1997

WWE Championship Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Ken Shamrock
D-Generation X: In Your House • December 7, 1997

D’Lo Brown vs. X-Pac
Fully Loaded: In Your House • July 26, 1998

Last edited:
In Your House is probably the biggest automatic buy for me since that Legacy of Stone Cold dvd. No wonder that Jarrett/HBK match has been one of my faves, happened on my birthday, nooooice :pimp:

Also, the HHH/Austin match at Buried Alive was pretty good, but I like it more for historical purposes, just cause I think that was the first match on the card, and its cool cool that they started from there together, and the rest is history.

Last edited:
Cross Titty Splash :lol:
That was the first part of her body that hit Aksana on that move Rell.
laugh.gif

I ain't eem mad, if anything I would've tried to "catch" Naomi if I was Aksana.
devil.gif

And Peep, you a fool.
laugh.gif

The way Elimination Chamber is shaping up, looks like Dolph might not be involved on the PPV, unless he finally cashes in MITB.
nerd.gif

Cena and Sheamus have the match with The Shield so he can't be their Attitude Adjustment or Brogue Kick dummy.

Orton is in the Smackdown EC so he can't be his RKO dummy.

Putting him in the Smackdown EC match would be redundant and it doesn't look like there will be a Raw EC, which would've only worked if the WWE title was defended in it anyway, but it's Punk/Rock II.

EC seems like the perfect time for Dolph to cash in MITB and win the title.

He could pick off whoever wins the Big Show/ADR match, hold the title for a few weeks because there's a long break between EC and Wrestlemania 29.

Meanwhile, Sheamus could win the Smackdown EC, decide to have his title match on a Raw prior to Mania, and regain the title. After the match Orton comes out and lays out Sheamus with a RKO signifying his heel turn and setting up the much rumored Orton/Sheamus match at Mania.

That In Your House match listing not too shabby.

WWE should include a copy of the  In Your House videogame to go along with the DVD.
laugh.gif

So did Jack Swagger look any better this week? I flipped over and his hair was whipping back and forth while Justin Gabriel was on the ground looking like Kim Kardashian a corpse. Then I turned the channel.
Man did JG even get a lick of offense. :smh:

I was impressed with Naomi's athleticism.

I need to start watching Main Event. Is there more actually wrestling on this show? When does it come on

Last edited:
Big News on The WWE Network
Some notes about the proposed WWE Network, and the fact they are really, at least this week, planning on rolling it out shortly, came up in a survey that DirecTV is doing.

The big news is not the content, which just confirms that has largely been expected, but that DirecTV is interested in carrying the channel.

The anchor of the network will be its carrying 11 out of the 12 WWE PPV shows per year, all but WrestleMania.  What is a lock, whether it ends up financially prudent or not, is that this network will cannibalize the PPV business.

DirecTV's survey regarded asking people how much they would pay for such a network, with price points at $12.99, $14.99, $16.99, $19.99, $24.99 and $29.99.  The survey asked people if they would buy it, and how much they would be willing to pay.

The network would contain network-specific reality shows involving current and past contracted wrestlers, shows that were formerly on WWE Classics on Demand like Legends Round Table, replays each week of Raw, Smackdown and other shows, and be augmented by the 30,000 hours of digitzed footage in the company's library of WWF, WCW, ECW, SMW, World Class, AWA, Florida, Stampede and other footage.

They would also re-do features that have been on Classics on Demand, including week-by-week showings of the Monday Night Wars.

I was impressed with Naomi's athleticism.

I need to start watching Main Event. Is there more actually wrestling on this show? When does it come on

Wednesday's at 7 & 9 (central). Ever since Main Event has been on, it's legit been the best wrestling show of the week most of the time. A lot of those matches run 10+ minutes, including having these little promo buildups that just add to it and make everything much more important. It's usually actual main eventers and upper card guys, then some midcard guys in the second match.

With the WWE network news, are we looking at Network subscribers having a bottom line price point which includes PPVs and non subscribers still pay the $45 a month?

Back
Top Bottom