Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

- There has also been talk of Dolph Ziggler defeating Dean Ambrose for the U.S title heading into WrestleMania. If that were to happen, we'd likely see Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus for the U.S title at WM 30,

I'm okay with this but only if Dolph beats Sheamus at WM in order to bring life back into his character.

- There has also been talk of Dolph Ziggler defeating Dean Ambrose for the U.S title heading into WrestleMania. If that were to happen, we'd likely see Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus for the U.S title at WM 30,
I'm okay with this but only if Dolph beats Sheamus at WM in order to bring life back into his character.
if shaemus is returning next year, theres no way hes going to lose early in the year to ziggler...

Only watched bits and pieces of Raw last night because I was staying at my girl's and she would kill me if I made her watch Raw for 3 hours. Got to see Brock come out though. So dumb having him get introduced by HHH. Wanted him to come interfere with someone. Thought the Wyatts/DB closing out the show would be boring so I didn't even watch, but now looks like I'll have to go back on DVR and check it out...

Barring the botches, it was a decent match but definitely not on the caliber of the Smackdown match with Cena.

1VHVRkD.gif

3RhEU0g.gif

o7i9j5M.gif

TAQFV2b.gif

74zFB9p.gif

hhbBN6K.gif

[COLOR=#red]Danielson heel turn... I'm for it. [/COLOR]

I saw this morning that Mae Young was in the hopital over the weekend and was moved to a hospice this morning or late last night.

Sad to hear. Mae will always be appreciated for her no dambs given attitude on live tv. :lol:

tumblr_myhnodjDXt1r4kxs6o6_250.gif
tumblr_myhnodjDXt1r4kxs6o7_250.gif

tumblr_myok2wkx7K1ql0k28o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_myok2wkx7K1ql0k28o2_500.gif

tumblr_mynn7eVfPV1qcluu2o1_250.gif
tumblr_mynn7eVfPV1qcluu2o2_250.gif

tumblr_mynn7eVfPV1qcluu2o3_250.gif
tumblr_mynn7eVfPV1qcluu2o4_250.gif

Since I only saw parts of Raw, just cuing it up from the beginning, and I'm already laughing at Rollins barrel rolling right into picking up the US title with the "Ummm, Ambrose you dropped your belt" face :lol:

And the crowd chanting for Roman Reigns :pimp:

Last edited:
Rock doing live tweets right now,

@TheRock When are you returning to WWE for Wrestlemania 30? And will this be your last time at WWE for your Hall of Fame?

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock

Between Vince, Brock & myself our Wrestlemania 30 plan was ROCK vs BROCK. No plans now for 30 but possibly WM 31.

summer bae was in the LFL?

Yep
tumblr_mx9tt4vXYF1rnux1so3_250.gif

tumblr_mx9tt4vXYF1rnux1so2_250.gif

tumblr_mx9tt4vXYF1rnux1so4_250.gif

And apparently I need to be careful typing Summer Rae into tumblr, since there's another Summer Rae floating around out there

Big E/Fandango was pretty good, appreciated the "BIG" "E" chants too

Bad News Barrett and this 20 foot high podium :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom