Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

My brother hasn't been this upset since Cena lost to the Rock at WM28 though, so I guess they did something right. :lol:

They should of rode Bryan's wave to the moon though man, he was untouchable.

Certainly a strange ending to Raw.  I'll wait to see where they go with it before making judgment.  If the turn was done strictly to stop Daniel Bryan from overshadowing HHH, Cena, Orton, etc... that's moronic.  If they have a good story, then we'll see.

Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler 1m
no matter how hard U try
how bad the crowd wants U
sometimes, U just cant win.
ya gotta join em
i get it, DB
@WWE
#RAW

:lol:

The biggest thing I took from tonight's Raw is it definitely didn't seem like they were going with Brock vs Taker at Mania.  Things could change, but immediately teasing Brock v Cena or Orton would be strange if he's actually facing Taker.

The biggest thing I took from tonight's Raw is it definitely didn't seem like they were going with Brock vs Taker at Mania.  Things could change, but immediately teasing Brock v Cena or Orton would be strange if he's actually facing Taker.

I see this happening... Brock comes out during the Cena/RKO match... they and he destroys them both... Even after they "tag" up to try to take him out... He then takes the title(s) and leaves... and the "undisputed champ" is now in dispute... then the title gets decided in the Elimination Chamber match....

Ooooh I know what's going on, Bryan will get converted, and go on a rampage leading up to face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Last edited:
Watching on West Coast time. Just got off work, and I see this Batista vid package.

Would be cool if he **** on the WWE Universe in his return as Swagtista.

I've been taking notice of her new ring attire, specifically her Nikes.  Turns me on a bit
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Disappointed my girl Summer Rae didn't get much shine in that divas match
mean.gif

Naija, did you ever receive your Secret Santa gift? I don't have you marked as receiving anything.

Yeah I don't see Bryan/Taker at Mania.

They should of just given up Shield/Wyatt's at WM. :rolleyes

No one is buying Bryan ending Taker's streak. No chance.

Agreed. Taker picked D Bry as a potential opponent for WM 30, with Taker being a heelish character. Doubt it happens and we see Taker/Brock.

- There has also been talk of Dolph Ziggler defeating Dean Ambrose for the U.S title heading into WrestleMania. If that were to happen, we'd likely see Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus for the U.S title at WM 30,

- Dean Ambrose and Damien Sandow vs. Roman Reigns & Big E. Langston is being discussed for WM 30.

Agreed. Taker picked D Bry as a potential opponent for WM 30, with Taker being a heelish character. Doubt it happens and we see Taker/Brock.

- There has also been talk of Dolph Ziggler defeating Dean Ambrose for the U.S title heading into WrestleMania. If that were to happen, we'd likely see Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus for the U.S title at WM 30,

- Dean Ambrose and Damien Sandow vs. Roman Reigns & Big E. Langston is being discussed for WM 30.

About the Dolph thing...if he really is going to face Fella at WM, make it a unification match with Fella as the IC Champ and Dolph as US Champ.

And that tag match? No. It should be Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose in a triple threat.

About the Dolph thing...if he really is going to face Fella at WM, make it a unification match with Fella as the IC Champ and Dolph as US Champ.

And that tag match? No. It should be Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose in a triple threat.

I see you with my old avi tho bro :lol:

And yeah you have to unite the US/IC belts at this point, then use the NXT belt as a "showcase of the future" type of belt.

An all-Shield triple threat match I think would be :pimp:

Slept thru Raw but caught the Bryan/Wyatt segment...can't wait to see what happens next week!!

Back
Top Bottom