Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

vlcsnap-2011-10-16-22h17m51-460x260.jpg

This is whats wrong with WWE. Bryan was as over as any wrestler in recent memory, yet he made to look weak by joining the Wyatts when it was all said and done. What was the title shots with Orton for? He didn't benefit at all. Missed opportunity by WWE.

wow that was a shocker, D Bry heel turn? and just to add Luke Harper is a top performer IMO. not really a fan of Eric Rowan.

Of course this would be a different and new direction for Bryan, but...it's something about taking your top 3 most over guy in the company and making him the Wyatt Fam's sex slave that I'm not a fan of. Guess I'll wait and see what happens from this point.

Last edited:
Idk where they go from here though, if they do intact turn D.Bry heel, who will a 4 man heel stable feud with?

what the !!! .. i never post in the wrestling forum lol but whattt the hell just happened ?

are they serious ? .. whoa

- Stay Freshhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't know why I let myself believe Bryan might win the rumble and actually get the title. Wwe really sucks sometimes

To be honest I disagree with yall. B dry is gonna be a beast when he comes back regrdless and this just elevates the wyatts a ton. It makes thingsinterestingly, especially the future dynamic between bray and dbry since they are both gonna beast

This is whats wrong with WWE. Bryan was as over as any wrestler in recent memory, yet he made to look weak by joining the Wyatts when it was all said and done. What was the title shots with Orton for? He didn't benefit at all. Missed opportunity by WWE.

It's to make Bryan out to be a sympathetic pawn to a company that "doesn't believe in him". IMO, D. Bryan was annoying, but they're probably working on some "Raven's Flock" kinda stable to see how far it'll carry Bray Wyatt to WrestleMania.

I don't expect Bryan to be a full fledged heel unless he does something that makes people "believe" he's a heel. Knowing WWE, they'll probably dead his heel persona before WrestleMania to set him up for Bray Wyatt at that event...lol

To be honest I disagree with yall. B dry is gonna be a beast when he comes back regrdless and this just elevates the wyatts a ton. It makes thingsinterestingly, especially the future dynamic between bray and dbry since they are both gonna beast

Exactly. I think that theoretically, if executed properly this could be dope.

But then again, the chasing the title angle was perfect and they dropped the ball with that

Back
Top Bottom