Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Naija Nitemare :smokin. Thanks for the gifts man those dvds are both awesome and I've been wanting to read that book.

Got me-

Shawn VS Brett Greatest rivalries
Chris Jericho - Breaking the code
The Hardcore Truth Bob Holly Book

Good to know they arrived :pimp:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...over-backstage-incident-with-michelle-beadle/
Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer disclosed in a podcast (posted Sunday morning on F4WOnline.com, available here via subscription) that Lee saw NBC personality Michelle Beadle (who was on hand hosting the event) chatting with CM Punk backstage at the event and "freaked out." More specifically, Lee threw an obscenity-laced tired at the popular television personality.
Does that mean new Divas champion....Natalya?

SWxyN.gif
plz be a wwe angle.

plz 
embarassed.gif

I definitely hope that's an angle. I dig Nattie and all, but that title doesn't need to come off AJ. Unless the entire plan is to get the belt on Brie Bella :stoneface:

This feud capped off my hate for Sheamus. I hated how for like a month he was feuding with Goldust and Shelton Benjamin, and then he was moved to Raw and they strapped a rocket to him just cause he makes HHH's protein shakes. This finish summed that feud up :lol:
tumblr_mxrwohxY5f1ql0k28o5_250.gif

Don't know if anyone has said anything about this yet. But Jericho  teased a return to TLC tonight on twitter.

Last edited:
- It’s been reported a lot over the past few months about how Triple H is looking to once again beef up WWE’s tag team division and the feeling is this time a strong division might be here to stay.

WWE is trying to get the Performance Center up to capacity, which is reportedly a big deal to them, so they’re still signing talents to developmental deals. They really want to get as many bodies in the Performance Center as possible. Triple H is focused on signing more tag teams to deals, which could be a good thing for Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards.

While Triple H genuinely wants to revamp and refocus on WWE’s tag team division, it’s said that he sees signing tag teams as a way to reach their desired end of the year capacity goal twice as fast.

- It was noted two weeks ago that Big E Langston’s commentary during a Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow match was not well received backstage and the feeling he was uncomfortable. It was reported that some officials do not want Big E to do his comedy because they feel it takes away from his character and makes him look like a joke. At the same time, other people in the company feel Big E should show more of the character he had in NXT.

Well Big E was back on commentary at the Slammys RAW and once again the feeling was that he was out of place. This time Vince McMahon was upset at the creative team. Apparently Vince had given the OK for Langston to do some comedy but creative didn’t get the memo. Regarding Big E, one source commented, “he played robot once again.”

- NBC entertainment and sports personality Michelle Beadle is lending credence to today’s report concerning an incident between herself and WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee at last Wednesday’s annual Tribute to the Troops event at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Pierce County, Washington.

Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer revealed this morning in a podcast on F4WOnline.com that Lee went on an obscenity-laced tirade towards the Access Hollywood co-host upon seeing her chat with CM Punk, the WWE Diva’s boyfriend, backstage at the event. Beadle didn’t believe Lee was serious with her unhinged WWE character-like behavior.

In response to a fan remarking to her this morning on Twitter, “You should have slapped AJ Lee when she got in your face,” Beadle wrote, “Meh. I thought it was a joke.”

Responding to an upset AJ Lee fan on Twitter, Beadle remarked, “Hon…it was done in front of company people. I didn’t say a word. I thought it was a joke.”

Beadle’s tweet gels with Meltzer’s claim, as he noted on the podcast that Lee’s Tribute to the Troops incident took place in front of many important people. He added that a number of WWE officials were very embarrassed and angry at Lee over the incident, mainly for “coming off like her character in real life, and not in a good way.” She is expected to be disciplined for her behavior.

Lee is scheduled to defend her WWE Divas Championship tonight at WWE TLC against Natalya.

- Tensai and Brodus Clay vs. Xavier Woods and R-Truth is expected to be added to tonight’s WWE TLC pay-per-view from Houston, according to one source.

- Chris Jericho and Fozzy just wrapped up a tour of Australia and Jericho tweeted the following teaser for WWE’s TLC pay-per-view:

“Goodbye #Fozztralia!! See you soon! Taking off for Houston… Hahah just kidding! (Or am I?)”

If Triple H wants to keep a strong tag team division, the shield will need to be apart of that. Goldust has been a huge reason why the tag matches steal the show every night

- Word coming out of Monday’s Slammys RAW in the home state of Daniel Bryan is that one longtime company official approached Triple H backstage and questioned why they were not riding Bryan’s momentum to the fullest.

The official reiterated to Triple H that Bryan is the hottest he will ever be right now and that they need to be taking full advantage of it.

No word on how Triple H reacted.

- Word coming out of Monday’s Slammys RAW in the home state of Daniel Bryan is that one longtime company official approached Triple H backstage and questioned why they were not riding Bryan’s momentum to the fullest.

The official reiterated to Triple H that Bryan is the hottest he will ever be right now and that they need to be taking full advantage of it.

Its because DB reminds him too much of Shawn and we all know at the end of the day, Shovel has and always will be jealous of HBK

C'mon, we all know how he reacted.

Last edited:
For the survey, where it says:

Do any of these matches take lace (tables,ladders, chairs), that's including the main event?

Back
Top Bottom