Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Nice to see Tyson Kidd and Alicia Fox in there. Fox has talent

It's crazy how much she has improved, though you'd only be able to notice in extended matches on NXT, main event or superstars. She was pretty bad starting out, but could sell her *** off. Now she's a pretty good all around wrestler.

Survey done.

JR made a good point about one of the 3 v. 1 matches starting off the show to spread them out.

I thought of that but went with Big E vs. Sandow.

Man, this beat the streak challenge has me angry! I beat him with Kane for one challenge with the difficulty set to hard. I've tried beating him with Batista or Shawn Michaels for the past 2 hours and keep failing, even changed the difficulty to easy. Also lowered the reversal setting and I'm probably gonna turn it off completely.
Been meaning to ask those with 2k14 how they fared in the Beat the Streak mode. Haven't touched the game outside of downloading DLC and editing entrances. Anyone else beat it?

Just and FYI, Beat the Streak mode has it own set difficulty so changing the difficulty settings outside of the mode has no effect on it.

I'm gonna get washed in that contest :lol:

Good looks on the JR blog DC

Last edited:
The 3 on 1 (DBry & CM Punk) is going to be interesting. :nerd:

VYvB8Jm.gif

WWE 2K14 question,

Is there a site or YT channel that explains Universe mode?

I haven't played the past few years and I'm more comfortable with choosing a guy and leading him through a story. I don't see why all these matches are offered even though I can simulate it.

I understand 30 years of WrestleMania to unlock things and relive the good years but besides that was so good about this. Not into Online b/c I will get destroyed.

WWE 2K14 question,

Is there a site or YT channel that explains Universe mode?

I haven't played the past few years and I'm more comfortable with choosing a guy and leading him through a story. I don't see why all these matches are offered even though I can simulate it.

I understand 30 years of WrestleMania to unlock things and relive the good years but besides that was so good about this. Not into Online b/c I will get destroyed.

Universe mode, which was introduced to the series in WWE: Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011, is essentially a mock WWE program where the user is practically the booker and has control of the entire marquee.

Hood, you can always just control one wrestler and sim everyone else's matches. I would probably DL a storyline so you don't know what is going on and don't have to worry about the booking aspect.

Check out my roster edits in my sig

We will release a file with all the edits

View media item 694667

COT DAMN i mustve been a good boy this year. Thanks to my SS @goofy08
This made me extremely happy. i have enough material to watch for weeks and the shirt fits perfectly. VERY VERY appreciated.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm glad you liked it man.

Don't hold me responsible if your significant other feels neglected for the next little while tho!

Chris Hero returned to both CZW and ROH tonight... Wrestled and lost a match for the CZW title then went to ROH and beat up Adam Cole and Matt Hardy... Very ******g amazing considering the weather....

So the TLC match doesn't count as a ladder match right?

Either way survey completed. I'm going for top 5

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...over-backstage-incident-with-michelle-beadle/

Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer disclosed in a podcast (posted Sunday morning on F4WOnline.com, available here via subscription) that Lee saw NBC personality Michelle Beadle (who was on hand hosting the event) chatting with CM Punk backstage at the event and "freaked out." More specifically, Lee threw an obscenity-laced tired at the popular television personality.

Does that mean new Divas champion....Natalya?

SWxyN.gif

I hope WWE puts up OVW and FCW episodes on the network man. I care about that more than all of the RAWS and PPVS

Back
Top Bottom