Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Look in my eyes, what do you see...

It's clobberin time except it's against Dean Ambrose for the 23815h time.

Last edited:
Got u, thanks bro

And after doing some quick reading, depending on who you ask and which organization is recognizing belts/title reigns, Flair is a 21 time world champ..

No matter how many times Flair held the belt, it will always be known as "Flair's Belt"..And I think we can all agree that John Cena shouldn't have the honor of being the last man to hold the most beautiful belt in the history of *Shane Douglas voice* The SPORT of professional wrestling *Shane Douglas voice*

No mention of R-Truth's church clothes :lol: ?

Hopefully when BRodus Clay goes full heel, he T-Bone suplexes Cameron all the way up the arena

Steph winning the award :rolleyes nice

Last edited:
9325%20-%20Dean_Ambrose%20Seth_Rollins%20gif%20wrestlemania%20wwe.gif

CM Punk probably gonna lock on the Anaconda Vice because he's been targeting that arm like he's ADR

And after doing some quick reading, depending on who you ask and which organization is recognizing belts/title reigns, Flair is a 21 time world champ..

No matter how many times Flair held the belt, it will always be known as "Flair's Belt"..And I think we can all agree that John Cena shouldn't have the honor of being the last man to hold the most beautiful belt in the history of *Shane Douglas voice* The SPORT of professional wrestling *Shane Douglas voice*

Exactly, and John did elude to this during his promo last week saying if you were from the south Flair was #1 and if you were from the north Hogan was #1

Since they've already put the wheels in motion earlier tonight. I expect Reigns to spear CM Punk later in the match and Ambrose to get mad at him and push him because "He could have handled it" 

Even though I think its still a little early for this turn. But they seem pretty set on making it happen soon. 

Last edited:
Exactly, and John did elude to this during his promo last week saying if you were from the south Flair was #1 and if you were from the north Hogan was #1

See when he says stuff like that it makes me respect him because he does know the history of the business..But when I think of the Big Gold I think of guys like Flair, Rhodes, Sting, Windham, Rude, and Steamboat..Not John Cena, Shovel-uhhh, HBK, Jericho, or Orton..

They're legit dropping the WHC? I hope the US Title gets canned next.

They haven't said for sure..It's assumed that when they unify the titles they'll go with the new Big W belt that recently debuted..Which would mean the Big Gold would be put away for good..

Great match between Punk and Ambrose.  Makes me sad that it looks like The Shield is coming to an end.

just tuned in halfway thru that match, pretty solid. guess The Shield's reign wlll end by 2014.

Back
Top Bottom