Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

"Another botch" sign is :lol:

Mr. Hunico does not botch sir.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is every match so far a repeat of last week?

Nope, there's been a lot of recycling as of late. The Raw following Survivor Series had essentially the same exact cards. Sucks for those that ordered and could''ve watched the exact same program the next day for free.

Smh.

Glad DBry won Superstar of Year.
pimp.gif

When I finally get around to playing WWE 2k14 best believe I'm gonna download a Curtis Axel CAW so I can make the RybAxel tag team.

"The coveted match of the year"

So coveted that they didn't give the award away last year.

Hunter Hearts Helmsley is the Superstar of the year, by far.

Accomplishments
-Squashed retirement (so impressive)
-Beat Brock Lesnar, the most dangerous man on the planet
-Beat CM Punk, the best in the world
-Became more popular than Daniel Bryan (he's only a B+ player, but still)
-Shattered our expectations by showing us what is best for business, cause before we didn't really know Big Show is the one who actually invented the Yes chant (glad he cleared that up) so it's cool that he let him actually use his own invention. HHH is a nice guy.
-Gave NXT a new facility which will help groom new stars for when he is finally ready to retire, like in probably another 15 years (hopefully by then Bo becomes an A+ player like HHH, since it takes a long time and I'm sure HHH wants to make sure everyone is ready ready and not just sort of ready like DBry).

So my vote goes to HHH, the king of kings and cerebral assassin.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

Technically Stone Cold's "What!?" Should be the undisputed champ of this category, no?

Ppl still do it all these years later

Back
Top Bottom