Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Cesaro is dat dude.

Cesaros-Super-Uppercut-on-Cena.gif

That is probably the worst tag team name in all of wrestling history

RYBAXEL :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol didnt Ron and Cody beef with each other years ago? When Rhodes had the mask?

Speaking of Zeb Colter, PLEASE go listen to Dutch Mantell's interview on Colt Cabana's podcast. Great interview

I wish Cesaro would hit the swing on Rey Mysterio and throw him into the stands.

:lol:
And then miraculously someone will be hanging and waiting on the ropes for him to credulously come back for the 619.

Last edited:
Broke down and opened my SS gift..

Thank you peep for the presents..Can't wait to read the Sting mag and the Holly book..The Savage and Perfect dvd was a great touch and very excited to watch them..I didn't even realize there was a Sting sticker until I started flipping through the book..Told my wife it's going on the top of my laptop (She hit me with a :smh: and then a :stoneface: )..So glad you decided to go "left-field", as you put it, on my gifts..I'm very grateful..You did a perfect (no pun intended) job brother..Thank you very much sir..

Oh, by the way..
I'ma have a hell of time finding a vcr, but I think my parents still have one in their basement, :tongue:

No prob case. Tried to really think about the gifts, but I definitely wanted to get the Holly book cause I remember you mentioning that a couple threads back. Enjoy it playa!
5ws6n.gif

Oooooooh Axel suuuuuuucks :lol: :lol: :rofl: RybAxel

No prob case. Tried to really think about the gifts, but I definitely wanted to get the Holly book cause I remember you mentioning that a couple threads back. Enjoy it playa!
5ws6n.gif

Oooooooh Axel suuuuuuucks :lol: :lol: :rofl: RybAxel

Already told my wife that she's taking the kids to school the rest of the week cause I've got reading to do..

Back
Top Bottom