Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Mizark got robbed.

His double cross on Cena was sheer brilliance.

Should have gone to Henry. But here comes more and more evidence that the shield will be breaking up because of Reigns and Ambrose will be fighting for who is the "Main Guy" in the shield  

And Rollins plays the role of the child screaming "stop fighting!!"

Miz.jpg

Broke down and opened my SS gift..

Thank you peep for the presents..Can't wait to read the Sting mag and the Holly book..The Savage and Perfect dvd was a great touch and very excited to watch them..I didn't even realize there was a Sting sticker until I started flipping through the book..Told my wife it's going on the top of my laptop (She hit me with a :smh: and then a :stoneface: )..So glad you decided to go "left-field", as you put it, on my gifts..I'm very grateful..You did a perfect (no pun intended) job brother..Thank you very much sir..

Oh, by the way..
I'ma have a hell of time finding a vcr, but I think my parents still have one in their basement, :tongue:

I actually have zero interest in this so called "Slammy" awards. Clearly it's rigged but what can ya do. Moving on....

Back
Top Bottom