Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

That's like the 47th mention of The Undertaker tonight.  He's definitely coming out during Match of the Year.  Please let Brock be there to confront him. PLEASE.

9325%20-%20Dean_Ambrose%20Seth_Rollins%20gif%20wrestlemania%20wwe.gif
Beautiful......................

Hunter Hearts Helmsley is the Superstar of the year, by far.

Accomplishments
-Squashed retirement (so impressive)
-Beat Brock Lesnar, the most dangerous man on the planet
-Beat CM Punk, the best in the world
-Became more popular than Daniel Bryan (he's only a B+ player, but still)
-Shattered our expectations by showing us what is best for business, cause before we didn't really know Big Show is the one who actually invented the Yes chant (glad he cleared that up) so it's cool that he let him actually use his own invention. HHH is a nice guy.
-Gave NXT a new facility which will help groom new stars for when he is finally ready to retire, like in probably another 15 years (hopefully by then Bo becomes an A+ player like HHH, since it takes a long time and I'm sure HHH wants to make sure everyone is ready ready and not just sort of ready like DBry).

So my vote goes to HHH, the king of kings and cerebral assassin.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME
soon...

They're legit dropping the WHC? I hope the US Title gets canned next.

They haven't said for sure..It's assumed that when they unify the titles they'll go with the new Big W belt that recently debuted..Which would mean the Big Gold would be put away for good..

Like a new design? Where?

Would they really make a new title after they've already made a new WWE one though?? Though it would make sense, and since in still not used to the most recent new one, I figured they would unify them by basically eliminating the Big Gold belt.

Last edited:
Bray's mannerisms man. He plays his character SO perfectly man

Seriously, where do the Wyatts disappear to?

Back
Top Bottom