Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Is 2k14 worth buying?
If you're a fan of wrestling games and the WWE '12 and '13 games... yes... there are some glitches (just like the previous)... but the gameplay is much better.

Pros: Roster, More CAW slots, the custom belts, better Universe, Rivalries, the CAWS from Community Creations, overall quality is there, Wrestlemania mode was really fun

and I think an (unintended?) plus is that the intercontinental belt (secondary belt) is main eventing - that's really cool

Cons: Glitches (pain in the ***), DLC and unlockables left something to be desired.

I'd give it an 8/10. It's very close to what the series should've been from the beginning, but still ways to go.

I told myself I wasn't gonna buy 2K14 but ended up copping it on Black Friday.
I too give it an 8/10.

i'm going to tlc on sunday night, i haven't watched wrestling in years.

i'm told HHH is now apart of some "authority"? so my friend asked me to make this, i'll make a better one before sunday though

View media item 692466

Excuse me Tony (Do Work Son), that was my idea, he just photoshopped it. Smh for not giving me credit lol

shut your mouth jabroni. i'm taking an austin 3:16 sign and stunnering people on sight.

Replace the Comedy Central logo and the star with 2 shovels and you're set.

will do. thanks.

Last edited:
Shipped my gifts today although I feel like a scumbag for not wrapping them :smh:

Altantic Northeast, expect something Wednesday :pimp: and I have to show you guys what my gfits were....I was blown away man.

Just got my gifts and will post pics later.

I have no idea who sent me it because they didn't leave a note :lol:

But thank you! It really made my day coming home and seeing that.

Last edited:
Didn't wrap mine either bc it came directly from the site and they didn't offer gift wrapping or an option to hide the prices haha.

got a buddy crashing on my couch for a few days... I'm watching PWG Matt Rushmore on my 42"... He's watching highlights of Raw on his phone...:smh:
A few pages before, you said you had something brewing for us PWG related.

For you non-wrestling fans on here, anyone listen to Jim Ross's interviews with James E. Cornette?

Good stuff. He hates that punches are used in wrestling.

You know who has some ******* but her clothes compress them? Damn Bayley.

I'm interested in the PWG thing too.

I highly recommend the Stone Cold interview with Kevin Steen this week.

Scott Dawson of NXT = Arn Anderson Clone.

Might be more of an Arn Anderson clone than Chris Benoit & Davey Richards are Dynamite Kid clones

ihjJ63k6UanZG.gif

Makes sense to pair Fandango with someone who can also work in-ring. But doesn't make sense to limit Summer's capabilities.

i8HaeqmilguxR.gif

Just order the NWO shirt off of WWE shop. Lost my original one
mean.gif
.  They have some cool shirts on the site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom