Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

tumblr_mxq1fp3KnL1qeiy6vo8_1280.jpg
Those thighs.
mean.gif

Speaking of thighs, Naomi's Jet magazine photoshoot from most recent episode of Total Divas was simply glorious.

i'm going to tlc on sunday night, i haven't watched wrestling in years.

i'm told HHH is now apart of some "authority"? so my friend asked me to make this, i'll make a better one before sunday though
Nice job.

Add a shovel or two and it would be perfect. .

It already looks like mounds of dirt in his aviators. Just throw a tombstone and a shovel in each lens. :lol:

decided to change my avy for the first time in years... not really sure how many, maybe 4?....

Last edited:
Excuse me Tony (Do Work Son), that was my idea, he just photoshopped it. Smh for not giving me credit lol

My elf should be getting his stuff next week! Didn't give too much info so I did what I could hope you enjoy it!

i'm gonna apply for a job at the wwe to be near summer rae. she's very close to awg status, but blonde girls are my kryptonite.

looking into cena's feud with eddie this morning. first match between the two i'm watching is their parking lot brawl on smackdown.

this urlacher jersey, cena's anger and the rap at the beginning :lol: it's so much better i think seeing this cena after being conditioned by modern cena.

Watching this one next. Cena vs Guerrero on Smackdown in Green Bay

Cena's a troll with this rapping :lol:

Last edited:
It feels like TNA took 9 months to reveal that Joseph Park is Abyss, even though everyone already knew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom