Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

CP34 fronting like he hasn't put a candy cane in some woman

1w3sfAa.gif

Definitely not a very prestigious list :lol:

I wonder if Bray will every be WWE champion...seems like he's stuck in dead end programs

Its because our booker is WCW 1995 bad.

1995 WCW was fantastic..

I just opened my SS gift..And I was blown away..I can't thank Frank enough for everything he got me..My boy went above, beyond, and then another 47 miles..Thank you so much..I'm speechless brother..Merry Christmas to you sir..May the Diva of your dreams come to your house and clean it butt nekkid while begging you for the sexy times..

quell quell good news is my packages came yesterday. Bad news is since I wasn't here the postman left them at the front office so they're stuck there til tomorrow...sad panda face

quell quell good news is my packages came yesterday. Bad news is since I wasn't here the postman left them at the front office so they're stuck there til tomorrow...sad panda face

Oh awesome. My faith is restored in the Pony Express system, i think ill get out of bed now and drink to that. Merry Christmas man

Back
Top Bottom