Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

You forgot the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TELEVISION CHAMPION JRA (achieved through a loophole to merge the divas championship with something else)

U lucky cause i dead *** had the entire cena 16x champ getup belt hat sweatbands n all purchased for u at first but just couldnt do that to u in the end :lol: had i got dc tho different story

Word, peep my post history ive been mentioning it without trying to say who i had :lol: but now im pissed at the usps. I even went to main one in providence before my flight monday morning. I dunno tho, better be there saturday then.

Merry christmas though yall, im flying back to RI for the smackdown holiday show next week cause i love torture. Ill check in then

Word, peep my post history ive been mentioning it without trying to say who i had :lol: but now im pissed at the usps. I even went to main one in providence before my flight monday morning. I dunno tho, better be there saturday then.

Merry christmas though yall, im flying back to RI for the smackdown holiday show next week cause i love torture. Ill check in then

LOL this night shift life has destoryed my post reading game. :rofl:

What you gonna do booker man?

Lock you in an empty room with celticspride34 celticspride34

the-new-day-shakes.gif

I am 22 whacked right now. home mad wine and chocolate chello hit the spot. my daughter bike is gonna fall apart when she goes to ride t. toy construction and being drunk don't mix.

U lucky cause i dead *** had the entire cena 16x champ getup belt hat sweatbands n all purchased for u at first but just couldnt do that to u in the end :lol: had i got dc tho different story

Would have been his best fit too :nthat:
bro how good was season 2 of Fargo. I agree though the finale was anti climatic. the episode before the last was more like finale. the ending just ended I was expecting 20 more minutes. and knowing I have to wait til march 2017 blows

Idk why but I feel like making home fries.

Just cut up some potatoes season em and fry em in some peanut oil, throw onions & peppers in there :pimp:

Scrambled eggs and bacon on the side :pimp:

Last edited:
bro how good was season 2 of Fargo. I agree though the finale was anti climatic. the episode before the last was more like finale. the ending just ended I was expecting 20 more minutes. and knowing I have to wait til march 2017 blows

Telling you best show I've watched since breaking bad. Finale was a huge let down all I wanted was that annoying ***** shot dead. But I can't complain the bloodbaths in the 3 episodes leading to the finale were amazing

Back
Top Bottom