Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

In all seriousness I wanna wish y'all a Merry Christmas the NTWT is a family and even though we don't always get along we are a pretty tight knit group. I wish y'all nothing but the best and hope you all have an amazing Christmas with your loved ones or whoever else you're celebrating with.

Da **** ? Does this dude gunnascott have me on ignore/block? If so i want my gifts back. My ss dont even post in here and sent me a Yankees hat when i live in Boston

Da **** ? Does this dude gunnascott have me on ignore/block? If so i want my gifts back. My ss dont even post in here and sent me a Yankees hat when i live in Boston

Gunnascott is good peoples

Hopefully this gets resolved tho :frown:

Gunna posted last page I believe. Who was your Santa if I may ask, gunna?? Excellent troll job my dude

:nthat: @ the Yankee cap wear it with pride unarguably the greatest American sports franchise dammit

Last edited:
I'll be coming for your geriatric cybernetic ***!!!!

You'll be my first title defense when I win the belt..I went 2 for 3 on one of the last ppv's to earn my title shot..Pretty sure it was for the IC or Hardcore belt..

Dfly, I want my shot at a title on the next NTWT ppv..

20151216_1920x1080_RawPreview_slammy.jpg

2) I will continue the NTWT threads until WrestleMania (and be more dedicated through that time). However, after WrestleMania, I will officially be stepping away as the thread creator. I will still contribute, but my love for WWE just isn't there anymore, and I really don't watch too much other wrestling due to my schedule. It's really sad that WWE has finally pushed me away, but I don't see things between now and Mania getting much better. A year ago I had every intention of going to Dallas for WrestleMania, but now there is no way I would spend that kind of money on WWE's product. Anyway, let's just hope for a good Mania season. You never know, WWE may pull out something great.

4wrestling 4wrestling Hands down the best thread on NT and it has a lot to do with your commitment to doing it for so long. I know I've gone MIA a ton due to life, career and sometimes just not enjoying the product but I know I could always come back and see a lot of the same great names.

NTWT SS.... I opened my gifts. I'll upload a picture later but whoever was my SS...a HUGE thank you. You went up and beyond and it is very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Co-sign the best thread on NT. Just slightly ahead of the NFL thread. Haha.

There is no slightly..This thread is the pinnacle of NT..

I want to wish all my NTWT brothers a Merry Christmas..Hope all you guys have a great day tomorrow and get a nice "old fashioned" from your ladies ('cept you af1, may DZ bless you with whatever it is you dream up in that twisted mind of yours)..Also want to say thank you to all of the regulars in here..I've had a bad year dealing with my health and y'alls kind words and thoughts after having 2 back surgeries really did lift my spirits..NTWT=daGOAT..

Co-sign the best thread on NT. Just slightly ahead of the NFL thread. Haha.

There is no slightly..This thread is the pinnacle of NT..

I want to wish all my NTWT brothers a Merry Christmas..Hope all you guys have a great day tomorrow and get a nice "old fashioned" from your ladies ('cept you af1, may DZ bless you with whatever it is you dream up in that twisted mind of yours)..Also want to say thank you to all of the regulars in here..I've had a bad year dealing with my health and y'alls kind words and thoughts after having 2 back surgeries really did lift my spirits..NTWT=daGOAT..

Cybernetic Case [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

You'll be my first title defense when I win the belt..I went 2 for 3 on one of the last ppv's to earn my title shot..Pretty sure it was for the IC or Hardcore belt..

Dfly, I want my shot at a title on the next NTWT ppv..

You have the IC MITB right? Well you can cash in right after the Rumble if you want

You have the IC MITB right? Well you can cash in right after the Rumble if you want

I'm not sure to be honest..I just remember I won a match on a card when I was in multiple matches and that win earned me a title shot..Oh, and me & jdc never got our return match for the NTWT Tag Team titles..So we'll go ahead and exercise our rematch clause at the next ppv..

Back
Top Bottom