Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 dude better be feuding with a heel Balor.

Happy holidays everyone....I thought celebrating Xmas on midnight was a Filipino thing but it's good to see my Latin folks getting it in early. I'm gonna slam so lumpia and Henn tonight in the name of Jesus. 

Trust issues if you open gifts at midnight of Christmas Eve. Always wait til Christmas morning.

Tamales and Pozole on deck for tonight and you know we be opening presents at Midnight :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Man that is one of my favorite parts. I'm gonna grub so damn much. Tamales and pozolr for breakfast. My mom is making ham greens mac and cheese and other holiday faves. I love X-Mas.
^ welcome to the L.W.O bigE :pimp:
:smokin I'll be like Owen in the Nation. :lol: :pimp:
He's one of us Papi :smokin
Yup. And my wife is black by injection. :lol: :evil:
Va esta ... Lit
Yo se. :nthat:

I can get a life size cardboard cutout of my favorite wrestler who hasn't won a match in a year

What a time, what a time :pimp:

Tamales and Pozole on deck for tonight and you know we be opening presents at Midnight :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Man that is one of my favorite parts. I'm gonna grub so damn much. Tamales and pozolr for breakfast. My mom is making ham greens mac and cheese and other holiday faves. I love X-Mas.
Va esta ... Lit

My lady is Hispanic so we are heading out in a bit for the christmas party and tamales :smokin

Va esta ... Lit

My lady is Hispanic so we are heading out in a bit for the christmas party and tamales :smokin

Tamales tonight gonna be LIT

Back
Top Bottom