Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Adapt or perish Frank those your only options b
EVOLUTION...word to line in the sand. :pimp:
True dat. Dude is worthless.
C'mon 22. His lack of recent PPV's has help lead to you having the longest US title reign ever. Also helped JRS vacate the belt and cause it to go back to me. :smokin
Just for that you're picking up the bar tab when I come to Cali ***** :stoneface:
Y'all better hit me up too. Don't wanna be left out. :nerd:
Yea after WM.

NTWT fed this Sunday so I'll take some of these posts into consideration when I book the show :D
Lol. These dudes still haven't figured out it doesn't pay to be at odds with the booker. :lol:
NTWTF Rumble is gonna be LIT :smokin
Yup. So anxious for the next PPV.
And since JRS said he didn't want the IC Belt anymore a while back there's gonna an extra incentive for the Rumble :nerd:

He can still win it back though :nerd:
We will see about that. :lol:
I need to bring that gimmick back
I remember it being referenced in my early days. :lol:

Got mine today. I guess I am the biggest jobber. Thanks 4wrestling waiting for tomorrow to open.

On break from work. Dead tired. Closed last night so I got home at 11:30. Didn't sleep until 12:30.Had to open so woke up at 5:45. :frown: :smh: :x

I'm in the middle a long work week myself. Ain't off till Sunday. Then I'm working another 6 days straight after that :smh: :lol:

Paycheck will be nice though

Last edited:
Man it must be crazy at work for you on these days.
Plus i count the money in the morning. I am feeling mentally handicapped how exhausted i am man. :lol: Brain is straight jello. :smh: :frown:

I'm in the middle a long work week myself. Ain't off till Sunday. Then I'm working another 6 days straight after that :smh: :lol:

Paycheck will be nice though
Yes. The check helps. About to get some super good tomorrow. :smokin

Last edited:
Get that money Brother DFly :nthat:

:nthat:

HjcFGTnzgsyek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom