Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

There is no slightly..This thread is the pinnacle of NT..

I want to wish all my NTWT brothers a Merry Christmas..Hope all you guys have a great day tomorrow and get a nice "old fashioned" from your ladies ('cept you af1, may DZ bless you with whatever it is you dream up in that twisted mind of yours)..Also want to say thank you to all of the regulars in here..I've had a bad year dealing with my health and y'alls kind words and thoughts after having 2 back surgeries really did lift my spirits..NTWT=daGOAT..

Pretty much sums up my sentiments. We need that NTWT shirt, so I can proudly wear it under a sweater or jacket.

I think you have the IC title, Case, and I need a shot at your title. Out with the old and in with the new, right?

*looks at dusty non-cashed in MITB case*

629.gif

But you didn't draw

If we couldn't draw, then how's come the bookers didn't strip us of the belts?..It's cause we went through all you losers for years and destroyed every one of your pathetic teams..Only reason we lost the titles is because I wasn't at full strength..Those damn Z-packs the doc gave me just didn't work like he said they would..

If we couldn't draw, then how's come the bookers didn't strip us of the belts?..It's cause we went through all you losers for years and destroyed every one of your pathetic teams..Only reason we lost the titles is because I wasn't at full strength..Those damn Z-packs the doc gave me just didn't work like he said they would..

Its because our booker is WCW 1995 bad.

Z Paks?? I cure all my illnesses with Jack Daniels and Wild Turkey B

Back
Top Bottom