Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Ordered myself the Owen Hart Blu-ray, tho it's 2 discs compared to the DVD that is 3. Does anyone know if I am missing content going Blu-ray or is the DVD just an extra disc because of memory difference? Pretty sure I can edit my order if need be if I can get an answer quick enough.

Content list is :wow: :pimp: . Found this interesting -

Bret Hart recently commented on the documentary portion of the set, sounding very pessimistic about the chances that the documentary will do a good job telling the full story of his brother’s life. Bret believes that WWE is having to walk on egg shells to cater to Owen’s widow, Martha, who is not supporting the DVD release.

Bret told the Fight Network:

“I’m looking forward to it but I’m not really optimistic that it’s going to be a great job. Martha handcuffed them so much. I don’t know if they’re even allowed to use any pictures from the past. It’s a poorly done DVD because of all the restraints and the limitations that Martha put on it. To me, that’s such a lousy thing to have happen. I think Owen would turn in his grave if he knew how much trouble Martha has gone to erase his career and make sure that nobody enjoys anything about his career today.

It’s a bitterness and selfishness that I can’t stand by anymore. I think Martha’s taken the wrong approach and she should understand that, you know, we all miss Owen. I lost a brother, I lost a great friend and maybe one of the closest people I knew on this earth. I want to celebrate his career, I want to watch his matches back – not just with me, but with everybody he worked with.”

It remains to be seen if Bret’s concerns are valid or not. Judging by the words he used in the interview with the Fight Network, he doesn’t appear to have seen the documentary feature as of yet.

Last edited:
Ordered myself the Owen Hart Blu-ray, tho it's 2 discs compared to the DVD that is 3. Does anyone know if I am missing content going Blu-ray or is the DVD just an extra disc because of memory difference? Pretty sure I can edit my order if need be if I can get an answer quick enough.

2 blu rays should be WAY more content than 3 regular DVDs. You're right on the memory difference.

2 blu rays should be WAY more content than 3 regular DVDs. You're right on the memory difference.

Sweet, I figured it had to be that. Plus the Blu-ray has extra content :smokin .

Merry Christmas guys. Mrs. Clause got me exactly what I told her too :lol: Hope you all enjoy and have fun with your loved ones.

But I didn't get anything from my NTWTSS yet :frown:

anything shibata/ishii is lit, love those dudes. their match at WK10 should be 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom