Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Got a ton of pops, Seth Rollins shirt, Nixon watch, Bluetooth speaker, Dan Patrick mug, Dodgers scarf, bottle of don Julio, steel books of episode 4-6, and some cash I'll put towards to credit card. Lol. All from fam, gf and my two secret Santas from NT.

NTWTSS:
-Brock Lesnar BluRay..
-Top 50 OMG moments BluRay..
-NWO BluRay..
-Bret Hart: The Best There Is..3 DVD set..
-Brock Lesnar Japan Shirt
-Sting shirt
-Blk/Red LeBron 3's..
(This ************ blew my mind with his generosity and thoughtfulness..)

Wife:
-Big Network Title Belt
-Jordan 72-10 11s
-Jordan 72-10 t-shirt
-Ric Flair "Big Gold" t-shirt
-Hamilton Porter "You're Killing Me Smalls" t-shirt
-Laptop cooling mat
-Beats Solo in blue
-Sting Action Figure
-Kylo Ren t-shirt

Parents:
-Nike Joggers
-Jordan t-shirt
-$50 Visa
-Trivia book
-Gift card to local restaurant..
-Box of mini Slim Jims
-And got me and my wife all new bath towels and some new glasses for the kitchen..
-NYC calendar..

Dam they treat the elderly right at your retirement home :nthat:

when it comes to beer i drink miller lite.. with the occasional stella.. i don't mess with all those IPAs and **** like that .. but cheers to you brother.. happy holidays, and a happy new year to you and your family!

Man I tried all those fancy beers thinking "it's how good beer taste" realized I didn't like them and went back to drinking "cheap" beer from papi at the bodega

Since there was some hiphop talk in the last thread...

Geeking the **** out about 9th finally being on Rhythm Roulette...this beat that he makes in the amount of time he's allotted is 
mean.gif

i feel like 22. whacked two nights in a row.

dirty martinis with bleu cheese stuffed olives. LETS GO! ps my daughters bike did not fall apart. wifey got me iwatch some pimp *** dress shoes a few shirts from urban and 2 pairs of rosches. what y'all get.
Nothing from family. 
tired.gif

My #NTSS the only person that cares. Thanks again :smile:

@3dgarfly23  Thanks for the gifts my gracious brother. Surprised me with the Liger shirt because I specifically asked for no wrestling clothes but I appreciate this one. I will wear it to the next ROH Shirt so I can take a pic with Liger dude.

Thanks man.

Grown men shouldn't wear UGGS man.

Back
Top Bottom