Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

-Before going down with an injury, there was a feeling within WWE that Cesaro may have finally been in line for his big push. To make matters worse, Vince McMahon was very impressed with Cesaro’s work in a match he had with Kevin Owens on RAW. Vince expressing satisfaction with Cesaro was seen as a step in the right direction.

In an update, Vince was also very impressed with Cesaro’s RAW match against Roman Reigns right before he went out of action. Vince believed it was Reigns’ best match yet, mainly because of Cesaro. Going into RAW that night, officials wanted to close RAW with that match but chose the Divas Contract Signing with Paige and Charlotte instead. Vince may have been wishing he went with the Cesaro vs. Reigns match to close the show after how blown away he was by it.

There are a lot of people within WWE who hope that Cesaro finally gets a big push when he returns. Cesaro is said to be well-liked in the locker room and on the creative team.

– We’ve noted how Vince McMahon has been strongly against turning Roman Reigns heel and how it was his idea to have Sheamus win the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Survivor Series by cashing in. People in WWE, including Triple H, were pushing heel turns for either Reigns or Dean Ambrose but Vince wasn’t budging. Regarding Sheamus’ short reign and Reigns winning the gold last week, word is that putting the title on Sheamus was really done to help further Reigns as a babyface, which some will say has worked.

– WWE officials talked about bringing Brock Lesnar in for last Sunday’s TLC pay-per-view but that obviously didn’t happen. The idea would have been to set up a feud for the WWE World Heavyweight Title but some of the upcoming plans for both Lesnar and the title still aren’t settled on.

Lesnar’s name always comes up when ratings are low because writers and Vince know the company has Lesnar in their back pocket. However, Lesnar still only has a select number of dates and they have to pay him extra if they book him beyond those dates. There’s been some back and forth on his WWE TV return lately but most believe he’s a lock for the Royal Rumble in January.

When you were alive did you ever go to the shows?

Never been to one, but I plan on it. Watching an episode for the first time that I DVR'd awhile back, and it's....interesting :lol:. It's amateurish (obviously) as far as promos go, but this Gino vs Mysterious Q match was actually pretty good. Mysterious Q could eventually be a guy the WWE could take a shot at. He looks pretty legit, though I'm not sure if he looks big only in comparison to the other wrestlers there.

Anyone going to MSG tonight or Raw in Brooklyn?

I tried to grab tix for Raw for my dad and I (he needs ADA seating) but all sold out :smh: .

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, but looks like I'm striking out.

I tried to grab tix for Raw for my dad and I (he needs ADA seating) but all sold out :smh: .

You check stub hub??

Yup, but there is no option to narrow down a search for ADA seats. I had called last week and customer service told me they found seats but $150+ per.. don't think it's worth going for that price.

Check seat geek as well

Just checking them now, doesn't look like there are any either.

Last edited:
tumblr_nq59usiUic1qf5m9vo10_250.gif
tumblr_nq59usiUic1qf5m9vo7_250.gif

tumblr_nq59usiUic1qf5m9vo5_250.gif
tumblr_nq59usiUic1qf5m9vo3_250.gif

Didn't know Booker T's Reality of Wrestling fed actually had a tv deal here

This is the promotion I train with. We just got a new facility that will be opening up at the end of the month and should make our Television look better. Pray that your boy wrestles on that show. Things are looking good, but card's are subject to change.

Didn't know Booker T's Reality of Wrestling fed actually had a tv deal here

This is the promotion I train with. We just got a new facility that will be opening up at the end of the month and should make our Television look better. Pray that your boy wrestles on that show. Things are looking good, but card's are subject to change.

Keep that hustle up :smokin...

Back
Top Bottom