Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I think Okada v Ishii was my favorite G1 match

Okada/Ishii
Omega/Niato
Okada/Tanahashi
Elgin/Nakajima
Omega/Shibata

I think that's my top 5... There were just so many fantastic matches in the G1 this year... To be honest, I don't think any were AJ/Suzuki status from a couple years back, but that might be my favorite match ever too...

Yessir. :pimp: you gonna join AF1 and I? It's like a bunch of buddies getting together again once a month to get weird.
Hell yeah man I will be in the building getting super weird. I need it this ADR violation got me feeling down. I need to find another dude with some big natural pecs.

Nobody should go up to any "celeb"/sports star and bother them during their personal time. They don't owe anybody anything I don't know why people feel like they do
See, I disagree with that.

Obviously if you run up screaming like a stan, waving some cardboard cutout and trying to get touchy, then yeah...no. Back the **** up.

That said, the fans are the ones who made you what you are so even through an autograph (mostly for kids) or pic would be nice, I don't see what's so hard about a quick shake and "hey, great to meet a fan, bye" at minimum. I feel like you do owe them that. 

If you're tired, having a rough day, etc, be a ******* human being and let it be known. I don't see what so clearly separates it from striking up a convo with a regular joe on the street...follow roughly the same guidelines (approach respectfully, don't be weird, gauge my general mood, let me finish my food, not at some crazy hour where I barely look awake) and all should be fine.
That's cool. Stuff like that really lets you see who these guys are as people and may create new connections with an unexpected fanbase.

Last edited:
Caught a portion of the new WWE24....:rofl: :rofl: at them re-writing history to make it look like the Bellas were the bridge between Trish/Lita, when it was Victoria, Mickie James, and Beth doing all the leg work. Soulless Kelly Kelly even had more spotlight and popularity than them, and then after that wave, AJ. The Bellas were Rosa status and out of the company before they realize how trash they were in the ring and started going to ROH/Shimmer/etc shows to watch legit women wrestlers. AJ's twitter rants (both work and shoots) along with fan backlash were the final straw in igniting the repairing of that division, not Steph and the Bellas. And speaking of Steph, I saw bra and panties matches and stuff being mentioned, but where were the traces of Steph being called a trashbag *** and being strapped down to her bra and the spotlight being put on her obvious implants? They had it looking like Steph existed as HHH's wife and never took part in that era of women :lol: :lol:

Man... this Omega/Goto match

That finishing combo Omega used was too hot.

28418605813_769eb98329_b.jpg

The Breast or the no romo? I don't know what I should be focused on.

The latter, but :rofl:

Obviously if you run up screaming like a stan, waving some cardboard cutout and trying to get touchy, then yeah...no. Back the **** up.

That said, the fans are the ones who made you what you are so even through an autograph (mostly for kids) or pic would be nice, I don't see what's so hard about a quick shake and "hey, great to meet a fan, bye" at minimum. I feel like you do owe them that. 

If you're tired, having a rough day, etc, be a ******* human being and let it be known. I don't see what so clearly separates it from striking up a convo with a regular joe on the street...follow roughly the same guidelines (approach respectfully, don't be weird, gauge my general mood, let me finish my food, not at some crazy hour where I barely look awake) and all should be fine.
That's cool. Stuff like that really lets you see who these guys are as people and may create new connections with an unexpected fanbase.

Nope you are wrong b. If you like somebody for what they do then you like their brand/style of entertainment bother them when they are doing the job (games, conventions etc). they are not those characters off screen (same applies for celebs and sports stars). they're image areall made by some pr firm) and you don't know them personally besides some work they get paid for. they don't owe you **** cause you bought into there image. It's like when ya buy one of them ugly shirts how the **** do they owe you?? You got what you paid for as a consumer. I'm tight *** **** right now and may not be conveying this right but it's intrusive and rude to bother anybody no matter how you ask during their personal time

Last edited:

" When I came back, the first pair of shoes I wore when I got in the ring was the Ferrari 14 Jordans " ... lol Dude came back in these ..... :x

View media item 2136102

Lol his pair was real though, Mache customized them for him

as for the Alberto news, I think he doesnt even care hes suspended, his contract was up in sept and hes been leaving hints that he may be done with WWE.

Del Rio came back for that WWE check and the divas. He had Charlotte, Paige and JoJo so he really dgaf anymore.

Nope you are wrong b. If you like somebody for what they do then you like their brand/style of entertainment bother them when they are doing the job (games, conventions etc). they are not those characters off screen (same applies for celebs and sports stars). they're image areall made by some pr firm) and you don't know them personally besides some work they get paid for. they don't owe you **** cause you bought into there image. It's like when ya buy one of them ugly shirts how the **** do they owe you?? You got what you paid for as a consumer. I'm tight *** **** right now and may not be conveying this right but it's intrusive and rude to bother anybody no matter how you ask during their personal time
I mean, I feel you to an extent because a lot of people do way too much, but I'm kind of an artist and in a few local communities I've been a part of it's nothing to chat somebody up real quick about their work..."oh hey, i'm X's friend, I was at your art gallery last week, love your work"..."hey don't you play down at the jazz club, your sound is smooth as hell bro..." the occasional "I dig your writing" even comes my way from friends of friends who I met at a party or some ****.

I may or may not know them directly, but I appreciate what they do and don't mind letting people know. It would be real ****** up for somebody to be like "nah bruh, eat a ****"...you think ima **** with anything you do from there on out? 

Yeah tho, everybody's different...you come across as a dude who puts the "nah" vibe out by default so it is all about reading people as human beings before you approach them as "celebrities."

Last edited:
I mean, I feel you to an extent because a lot of people do way too much, but I'm kind of an artist and in a few local communities I've been a part of it's nothing to chat somebody up real quick about their work..."oh hey, i'm X's friend, I was at your art gallery last week, love your work"..."hey don't you play down at the jazz club, your sound is smooth as hell bro..." the occasional "I dig your writing" even comes my way from friends of friends who I met at a party or some ****.

I may or may not know them directly, but I appreciate what they do and don't mind letting people know. It would be real ****** up for somebody to be like "nah bruh, eat a ****"...you think ima **** with anything you do from there on out? 

Yeah tho, everybody's different...you come across as a dude who puts the "nah" vibe out by default so it is all about reading people as human beings before you approach them as "celebrities."

A head nod will do dudes be doing extra Talmbout pictures and autographs get that **** outta here.

Nope you are wrong b. If you like somebody for what they do then you like their brand/style of entertainment bother them when they are doing the job (games, conventions etc). they are not those characters off screen (same applies for celebs and sports stars). they're image are all made by some pr firm) and you don't know them personally besides some work they get paid for. they don't owe you **** cause you bought into there image. It's like when ya buy one of them ugly shirts how the **** do they owe you?? You got what you paid for as a consumer. I'm tight *** **** right now and may not be conveying this right but it's intrusive and rude to bother anybody no matter how you ask during their personal time

Agree with this mostly. I really just give a head-nod or fist bump or something if I see some well known/celeb, cause in a way, it's like a salesman running up to you and sometimes, you just don't feel like entertaining people. Unless a celeb is really going out there way to acknowledge me, it's just fistbumps/head-nods and on my way

A head nod will do dudes be doing extra Talmbout pictures and autographs get that **** outta here.

I pretty much agree with this...

The extant of my fandom would be what Peep said... A nod/dap/handshake and an acknowledgement of being a fan... 3 seconds at most of their time, and even then they would have to be someone I'd mark hard for :lol:...

Last edited:

Like when DC posed with fake Liger :smh:

pimp.gif

Nope you are wrong b. If you like somebody for what they do then you like their brand/style of entertainment bother them when they are doing the job (games, conventions etc). they are not those characters off screen (same applies for celebs and sports stars). they're image are all made by some pr firm) and you don't know them personally besides some work they get paid for. they don't owe you **** cause you bought into there image. It's like when ya buy one of them ugly shirts how the **** do they owe you?? You got what you paid for as a consumer. I'm tight *** **** right now and may not be conveying this right but it's intrusive and rude to bother anybody no matter how you ask during their personal time
Agree with this mostly. I really just give a head-nod or fist bump or something if I see some well known/celeb, cause in a way, it's like a salesman running up to you and sometimes, you just don't feel like entertaining people. Unless a celeb is really going out there way to acknowledge me, it's just fistbumps/head-nods and on my way
Pretty much.

HBD to the @macbk..Enjoy your day brother..

Me, 22, and JC went into a bbq spot in Dallas and saw AJ and Joe eating..We gave a head nod and kept on walking..No need to bug them dudes when they're trying to eat meal in peace..

Back
Top Bottom