Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

HBD to the @macbk..Enjoy your day brother..

Me, 22, and JC went into a bbq spot in Dallas and saw AJ and Joe eating..We gave a head nod and kept on walking..No need to bug them dudes when they're trying to eat meal in peace..

22Shotz got excited and downed a couple Skinny Martini's to try and muster up the courage to go talk to them but he eventually passed out from being so drunk before he got the chance :x

But yeah Case is right

they look succulent there

Even small pancake ******* can look succulent when they're drooping and the chick is leaning forward..

22Shotz got excited and downed a couple Skinny Martini's to try and muster up the courage to go talk to them but he eventually passed out from being so drunk before he got the chance :x

But yeah Case is right

All this is true..And don't forget he drunkenly ordered 6lbs of bbq and only finished about 1/10 of it..

Last edited:
Yea I don't really bother celebs either outside of a head nod or "What's up ____ " and keep it moving.

Wouldn't want people bugging me for pictures and autos all the time if I was in their shoes.

But yeah Case is right

:rofl: :rofl:

what does think so far of the branding splitting up?

i personally want to the superstars already invade the shows

Paige just got suspended too woow 
roll.gif

http://www.wwe.com/article/paige-suspended?sf33655188=1

Last edited:
Yea I don't really bother celebs either outside of a head nod or "What's up ____ " and keep it moving.

Wouldn't want people bugging me for pictures and autos all the time if I was in their shoes.
:rofl: :rofl:

I remember being in NYC about 10 yrs ago and we saw Shawn Marion walk up to the corner we was waiting to cross..I recognized him and said "What up Matrix" and he smiled, shook my hand, and said have a nice day..Then a couple dudes tried to get pics/autographs and he totally ignored them..These people don't mind a brief encounter or a pic with a kid, but they don't want to spend their whole day dealing with fanboys that aren't happy with a smile and a "thanks for being a fan"..

My dad was a TSA supervisor at Dayton airport and he said they had to always help Dave Chapelle get through the airport cause people would always bother him and wouldn't leave him alone..Said he was the nicest guy to fans who would just say hi or something simple, but he'd get those overly aggressive fans who'd do their damnedest to ruin his day..

I remember being in NYC about 10 yrs ago and we saw Shawn Marion walk up to the corner we was waiting to cross..I recognized him and said "What up Matrix" and he smiled, shook my hand, and said have a nice day..Then a couple dudes tried to get pics/autographs and he totally ignored them..These people don't mind a brief encounter or a pic with a kid, but they don't want to spend their whole day dealing with fanboys that aren't happy with a smile and a "thanks for being a fan"..

My dad was a TSA supervisor at Dayton airport and he said they had to always help Dave Chapelle get through the airport cause people would always bother him and wouldn't leave him alone..Said he was the nicest guy to fans who would just say hi or something simple, but he'd get those overly aggressive fans who'd do their damnedest to ruin his day..
Dassit. That's all I "expect."

Those who go the extra mile for the autograph seekers, etc, more power to 'em, but if you can't be cool to cool people, you ain't worthy of their support.

Back
Top Bottom