Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Swag Rio :smh:

WWE announced moments ago that Alberto Del Rio (Jose Rodriguez) will be suspended for 30 days, effective tomorrow (Aug. 18, 2016) for his first violation of their Wellness Policy.

Swag Rio
mean.gif

WWE announced moments ago that Alberto Del Rio (Jose Rodriguez) will be suspended for 30 days, effective tomorrow (Aug. 18, 2016) for his first violation of their Wellness Policy.
They suspended him on Paige's birthday today

laugh.gif

I think they popped there cherry to soon. I dont think not tops kota/ceddy

Na I'm only saying that cause Lun shouldn't eem be in the tourney still :lol:

The other Chinese dude Jason Lee should be in his spot

Sad part is..Lun TRAINED him :lol:

Swag Rio :smh:

@Dat Dude Chris

No Alboreto for 30 days :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Brock is about to main event SummerFest while Swag Rio gets sent home. I wonder who is going to be the first to say something out loud?

Brock is about to main event SummerFest while Swag Rio gets sent home. I wonder who is going to be the first to say something out loud?

It's definitely a double standard.

But I think we can look at some of the competitors in WWE and see that some are tested very little in relation to their size.

Also, a violation doesn't necessarily mean steroids anymore. Roman Reigns took Adderall. He needs to be giving that to the crowd so they'll pay attention to his matches.

Paige is so young and dumb, I can't see her following Swag Rio out the door when he leaves in October

Back
Top Bottom