Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

@macbk  Happy B Day b 
nthat.gif

Mack Book,

what are you plans for your birthday?

Throwing it back to 2001 and going to see Blink-182 tonight :pimp:, dinner with my mom tomorrow night. Friday/Sat my girl has a surprise planned that I legit have no guesses as to what it might be. And Sunday Summerfest.

Won't lie, it's a rough b-day to celebrate given the fact that it's the first without my dad here. But I'm very fortunate enough to have a great few days lined up to 'distract' me a bit. The plan was to go to SS with him as you guys know, and I still want to go because he wouldn't have wanted me to sell them.

Appreciate the love fellas :nthat:

Dude couldnt put together a complete sentence to save his life.
That's fine, but there was good back and forth. It revealed a lot about him. Austin expressed how he felt about the Dean Character. It wasn't a traditional back and forth, sure. I enjoyed it

What have you been watching

That's fine, but there was good back and forth. It revealed a lot about him. Austin expressed how he felt about the Dean Character. It wasn't a traditional back and forth, sure. I enjoyed it

What have you been watching

This HHH/HBK fued i missed. Man HHH was great on the mic during this fued. What about you? Ready for the CWC tonight?

Back
Top Bottom