Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

^ You mean Breaking Ground brother case?

That show is legit; one of my favorites on the Network.

Sasha looking like a female Joker in that pic 6rings posted.

85822dafc6a751d5820597e83bdfc4ed.jpg

Mannnn I passed out right after SD man.

But I really feel like SD is the better show. Even though most of my favorites are on RAW. Its a really cool dynamic i think

SD being 2 hrs

SD building multiple characters. Most of which arent half *** done

Eva Marie is ******* GOLD right now. Maybe rose gold bc suwoo

Naomi getting tv time. My goodness

AJ styles is just incredible man

Best outside acquistion WWE has done was and is AJ man

I think Otunga getting more comfortable at the announce table. I think hes flowing well with JBL now

I dunno man. SD just get the minor details down really well which end up carrying the show a long way.

Thats all I got

Agreed. SD has done a better job in character development despite having a way thinner roster.

I liked Smackdown actually acknowledging who's on the roster..

I was having a conservation with a friend while watching raw and we're trying to figure out which diva outside of Nia Jax, Can Sasha and Charlotte fued with next but couldn't remember the women's division for raw..

Also we're couldn't remember the raw tag team division either..

We're also wondering where are people like Bo, Curtis, Swagger, etc?

Opening promo when Ziggs comes out
Beginning of Eva and Naomi
Heath Slater backstage
End of all of the matches

#BetterThanRaw #GoBlue

Last edited:
Hey guys, been MIA for the last week...Just had one of my best friends pass away from a brain aneurysm after being with him all weekend. It's been a rough last 3 days or so...Need to try to get my mind off it for the next few days until the viewing/funeral...

Damn my condolences

^ You mean Breaking Ground brother case?

That show is legit; one of my favorites on the Network.

Sasha looking like a female Joker in that pic 6rings posted.
We need a mystic, female, face painted character at some point right?

I like the look on her

Just seeing your post now. My condolences @B Sox my grandma had a brain aneurysm and I myself had one in my left arm when I was 5. They come at you quick :smh: .

You're a damn good friend being by his side all weekend.

Last edited:
Very good stories in here. Some dark stuff

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=436&pid=1667830

Sean "XPac" Waltman and Steve Austin are doing it Unleashed this time! No holds barred & no four-letter word restrictions! They're having a very frank discussion about doping in professional sports, XPac's new podcast on the AfterBuzz Network, and the shocking death of Chyna. XPac and Chyna dated for four years, and he's talking about all of their ups & downs - from the drugs and the sex tape to some of her incredible matches both at WWE and in Japan... and they both have plenty of thoughts as to whether Chyna should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Back
Top Bottom