Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Sext with a fan at the airport -- why does he look so happy?

nerd.gif

Last edited:

Speaking of fans asking for pictures...

The most hilarious stories with fans approaching wrestlers during their personal time involves Lesnar and Punk...

laugh.gif
...they don't play that **** AT ALL
"AT 5 AM IN THE MORNING AT THE AIRPORT YOU TRY TO SHOVE IT IN MY FACE...TO SELL IT ON EBAY BECAUSE YOURE TOO LAZY TO GET A REAL JOB"

laugh.gif

I would've loved to see backstage reactions to that promo

Last edited:
Dude don't tell me what I can and can't do

I don't regret taking that pic and if I see her in the airport again I'd do the same thing
I appreciate your fan support and commitment pelvic. Just please don't bring a pistol.

@B Sox  Hey b.

I was reading through my notifications from my phone and saw your post. Just wanted to say Im really sorry for your loss. Im sure this isnt easy for you and youre rightfully feel a ton of feelings about it. All of which are justified.

Im keeping you and his fam in my thoughts. You have my contact. Hit me for anything b. All love

Mannnn I passed out right after SD man.

But I really feel like SD is the better show. Even though most of my favorites are on RAW. Its a really cool dynamic i think

SD being 2 hrs

SD building multiple characters. Most of which arent half *** done

Eva Marie is ******* GOLD right now. Maybe rose gold bc suwoo

Naomi getting tv time. My goodness

AJ styles is just incredible man

Best outside acquistion WWE has done was and is AJ man

I think Otunga getting more comfortable at the announce table. I think hes flowing well with JBL now

I dunno man. SD just get the minor details down really well which end up carrying the show a long way.

Thats all I got

**** Finn Balor

Oh and the Sasha banks thing. You know whats funny? I rarely fly but when I do book a flight I always hope that a celeb in the same lobby just so I can tell someone I seen someone in person

But approaching like that is OD. If it were me, Id do a quick 'ayooooo ________' 

If I get teh ayo come thru son how you doing ****, maybe ill ask for a pic.

But I aint gonna force anything you feel me

I met teh Clipse twice so Im better than all yall anyway 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Started watching an episode of Battle Ground and it's really good..Never really gave it a chance before, but figured it was worth a shot..

I need to give 24 a chance and I need to re- watched the Breaking grounds episodes because I honestly couldn't see the people on the show on the main roster at the time.. so I forgot the hard work they put into..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom