Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

lSZKjFo.gif

Hey guys, been MIA for the last week...Just had one of my best friends pass away from a brain aneurysm after being with him all weekend. It's been a rough last 3 days or so...Need to try to get my mind off it for the next few days until the viewing/funeral...

Hey guys, been MIA for the last week...Just had one of my best friends pass away from a brain aneurysm after being with him all weekend. It's been a rough last 3 days or so...Need to try to get my mind off it for the next few days until the viewing/funeral...

Sorry to hear this B..Stay strong brother..Hit the PM's if you need to vent..

Appreciate it guys. It's just so insane that I can barely wrap my head around it. Only 28 :smh:

Luckily there is a ton of wrestling for me to catch up on and watch this weekend, so that'll be something to keep my mind off it.

That Dean Ziggler segment got me so pumped for their matchup. That match is going to be great!

Although, they could've had that segment without Miz TV. Miz should've had a segment with Apollo. Get Crews more exposure and mic time. 

RIP to your friend |I. Keep your head up, BSox.

Appreciate it guys. It's just so insane that I can barely wrap my head around it. Only 28
mean.gif

Luckily there is a ton of wrestling for me to catch up on and watch this weekend, so that'll be something to keep my mind off it.
Condolences 
frown.gif

Keep your head up

"That's why I'm in in the Main Event of Summerslam, and you're not even on the card"

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom