Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Anyone pre-ordering this?

I'm considering the NXT Edition via Best Buy.
I'm gonna pre-order the digital deluxe edition soon.

Unless you really want the extra stuff aside from the DLC characters of Nakamura, Crews, and Nia Jax I wouldn't cop the NXT Edition because that's  $90 already and it doesn't even include the season pass which would be another $25- $30. 

If you can wait a couple months 2K will eventually release them separately.

Taker's a legend and all but
4240034-9531692152-143zs.jpg

Copping but not day one.

Flair back in the day built up his squad like no other :pimp: he made arns tv title seem just important as his title.

Anyone pre-ordering this?

I'm considering the NXT Edition via Best Buy.

I'm gonna pre-order the digital deluxe edition soon.

Unless you really want the extra stuff aside from the DLC characters of Nakamura, Crews, and Nia Jax I wouldn't cop the NXT Edition because that's  $90 already and it doesn't even include the season pass which would be another $25- $30. 

If you can wait a couple months 2K will eventually release them separately.

No season pass could be a deal breaker for me.. I need to know how much is the season pass..

Ecstatic [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Basically Sunny called Brooke out on Twitter and Sunny responded by showing up at one of Brooke's signings with a gun

The police got involved...it was a mess
As much as we **** with people on here, you expect me to believe that story Pelvin Pato?

Taker sucks

Almost as bad as finn valor
How you gonna feel this Sunday when Fergal is holding up that Universal title?..
AH950r.gif

stopppppppp!

Taker sucks

Almost as bad as finn valor
How you gonna feel this Sunday when Fergal is holding up that Universal title?..
There's already a grave site for @iHust1e next to @Peep Game's.
Dont dare put me in the same cemetary plot as that bum

He still wont mail me my NTWT championship title 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom