Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

All of this. the guys who are actually worthy of being on the main roster should be called up ASAP. No need to hold them down there to keep the roster thick. Meanwhile you got guys like Apollo Snooze up in the main roster. Shoulda kept Apollo there longer and actually let him DEVELOP and let guys like Joe and Shin thrive on the main roster

And all of this too..

CPierce Byke On Late Nite NTWT!!! :wow:

:nthat:

tumblr_npaow0Fwp31rnjfjfo1_r1_400.0.gif

But most of these guys are ready to go to the main roster right now..Plus NXT is supposed to be developmental and not an indy fed..

I don't have a problem with Jeff, Nakamura, Roode, and Aries spending 6 months in NXT to get used to the WWE style, but you can't keep them there forever just cause it might make the NXT roster "too thin"..The important thing is the main roster and it's programs/ppv's, so you need to get these guys up there to improve the roster and viewership..

All of this. the guys who are actually worthy of being on the main roster should be called up ASAP. No need to hold them down there to keep the roster thick. Meanwhile you got guys like Apollo Snooze up in the main roster. Shoulda kept Apollo there longer and actually let him DEVELOP and let guys like Joe and Shin thrive on the main roster

This. Crews definitely should have stayed to develop (character wise) in NXT. He wasn't there long at all to even challenge for the title, then just brought him to the main roster with no plan. Didn't mind Corbin coming up. That was a homegrown dude they legit developed, and I know exactly what his character is.

TestySandyLamprey.gif
ExcitablePositiveGuanaco.gif

4XfSPUv.jpg

kvb8bb9gidfx.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Goldberg to make appearance on SS for 2K17...

HBK moving to Orlando to teach at performance center...

When you post something, actually post it you useless schmuck...

Goldberg to make appearance on SS for 2K17...

HBK moving to Orlando to teach at performance center...

When you post something, actually post it you useless schmuck...

It didn't say it was for 2k17 nor did it say any names. If it did, i would've posted it.

If you don't like it, you can kiss my ***.

Last edited:
What's the issue with Omega's work visa?

He come into the US and work a show on a tourist visa or something and Uncle Sam found out?

Back
Top Bottom