Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Yeah I kinda feel bad for her but you can't pull a pistol on a pregnant lady and think it's all good

Former WWE star Sean “X-Pac” Waltman has told Pro Wrestling Sheet if Brendan Dassey, star of the Netflix TV show “Making a Murderer”, is released from prison, he will get him tickets to WrestleMania.

:smokin :pimp:

So you know Omega is heavy into video games.

So he basically acquires the powers (moves) of wrestlers that he has wrestled against, and he finds a way to put them into his move-set. So that is why you see him using people's moves.

Which is why he's entertaining.

Peep

CLIFFS

Sigh, Sunny was disgusted of Brooke posting preggo pics, Brooke responded to Sunny's disgust. Sunny said she's in the Hall of Fame and doesn't work for a second rate company on a crappy channel. Brooke said her life doesn't revolve 100% around wrestling, and didn't have to sell her HOF ring and doesn't have to wake up with needles in her arm and take **** in the butt for $5

Peep

CLIFFS

Sigh, Sunny was disgusted of Brooke posting preggo pics, Brooke responded to Sunny's disgust. Sunny said she's in the Hall of Fame and doesn't work for a second rate company on a crappy channel. Brooke said her life doesn't revolve 100% around wrestling, and didn't have to sell her HOF ring and doesn't have to wake up with needles in her arm and take **** in the butt for $5
don't forget about the autograph signing incident

G1 Climax 26 Recommended Matches (Spoiler-Free) - Voices of Wrestling http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1490

For all those that are interested

I'm going to make a list of my recommended matches... Once I go back through them :lol:...

New Japan is doing everything in their power to make sure he doesn't get away.........

Kenny Omega has serious work visa issues in the US and is facing 10 year ban... I don't see him leaving NJPW anytime soon...

Kenny vs Goto was :smokin

Yes, yes it was... It could have gone another few minutes imo, but that's my only nit pick... I ******* loved Omega climbing the turnbuckle to free fall out of the choke... I've always wanted to see that spot done :nthat:...

Peep

CLIFFS

I Mean Brooke does have a point :lol:...

Anywhere to catch that G1 final?

And cheap heat isn't that bad with Brian Campbell, he's the new shoemaker/voice of reason. I agree with Rosenberg on Ambrose tho geodes nothing for me. He was much better in the Shield even though his moveset was still weak

Rosenberg keeps complaining while NOT watching the product. You can't take him seriously when that's the case. Haes Jeans but loves Titty Bella gimme a break. The Campbell guy comes across like a very low grade Shoemaker.

Rosenberg keeps complaining while NOT watching the product. You can't take him seriously when that's the case. Haes Jeans but loves Titty Bella gimme a break. The Campbell guy comes across like a very low grade Shoemaker.

You're right. I don't agree with all his views but I think the shows gotten a little better since Greg watches everything and Campbell is the voice of reason. Have you listened to Shoemakers show?

Morishima is one of those guys who was always so much better in America than Japan...

What up Brother Savage?..

Thoughts on some of the old school Japanese wrestlers..Fujinami, Choshu, Hashimoto, Kobashi, Chono, and Misawa?..You seen any of these guys matches?

But most of these guys are ready to go to the main roster right now..Plus NXT is supposed to be developmental and not an indy fed..

I don't have a problem with Jeff, Nakamura, Roode, and Aries spending 6 months in NXT to get used to the WWE style, but you can't keep them there forever just cause it might make the NXT roster "too thin"..The important thing is the main roster and it's programs/ppv's, so you need to get these guys up there to improve the roster and viewership..

All of this. the guys who are actually worthy of being on the main roster should be called up ASAP. No need to hold them down there to keep the roster thick. Meanwhile you got guys like Apollo Snooze up in the main roster. Shoulda kept Apollo there longer and actually let him DEVELOP and let guys like Joe and Shin thrive on the main roster

Back
Top Bottom