Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

NXT folks are getting called up too fast

Keep Nakamura in NXT for at least a year

The divas division is going to be in shambles once Bayley and Asuka are called up

Last edited:

I think they gotta call up Tongan Jeff right after SS..And Shinsuke needs to be on the by the end of the year unless they want to save him for RR and have him win it..
Nakamura vs Styles II for the WWEWHC?
nerd.gif
Jeans / BK is apparently the next feud. Can't be having BK lose in every damn feud and still consider him legitimate.

Sashimi is not getting close to the main event unless Vince greenlights it like he did for Devitt.

The divas division is going to be in shambles once Bayley and Asuka are called up

Yeah, NXT is going to be sooo thin once Joe, Shin, Bayley, and Asuka are gone...Probably gonna have Aries vs Roode for the title or something.

Yeah, NXT is going to be sooo thin once Joe, Shin, Bayley, and Asuka are gone...Probably gonna have Aries vs Roode for the title or something.

But most of these guys are ready to go to the main roster right now..Plus NXT is supposed to be developmental and not an indy fed..

I don't have a problem with Jeff, Nakamura, Roode, and Aries spending 6 months in NXT to get used to the WWE style, but you can't keep them there forever just cause it might make the NXT roster "too thin"..The important thing is the main roster and it's programs/ppv's, so you need to get these guys up there to improve the roster and viewership..

Who do you think has been called up too fast?

Amber Moon will be the next big star of the division.

Maybe even Liv Morgan. She wears cool shoes, so she will have a following

Honestly, they said the same thing when Paige/Emma/Summer left.

They said the same thing when Flair/Becky/Sasha left.

They will be fine. Next man up

Last edited:

You know the story behind him doing all of that right?
Nope, tell me! 

Who do you think has been called up too fast?

Amber Moon will be the next big star of the division.

Maybe even Liv Morgan. She wears cool shoes, so she will have a following
Carmella was called up way too fast. She needed Enzo and Cass to ease the transition.

Last edited:
So you know Omega is heavy into video games.

So he basically acquires the powers (moves) of wrestlers that he has wrestled against, and he finds a way to put them into his move-set. So that is why you see him using people's moves.

Skimming through WM 24 just to get an idea of what next year's Mania set up will look like..Trying to figure out the best section to get tickets in..

But I knew it was gonna be the same old thing once Sami, KO, and Cesaro were drafted to Monday Night RAM..Maybe they'll do some trades and bring those guys over, but I doubt they will since it makes too much sense..

I thought they were going to trade Randy for KO/Cesaro?

They trying real hard to keep K.Omega. Not that I blame them given WWE's recent propensity for plucking talent.

Back
Top Bottom