Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I seriously doubt it

King of Colosseum 2
Fire Pro Wrestling R
No Mercy / Virtual Pro Wrestling

Naw i cant agree man. The graphics alone make those a non contender. Arent you always tell people to stop being nostalgic?

I love universe mode im 2k. Making mid 90s wcw is :pimp: if they add more story options it will be :pimp:

Naw i cant agree man. The graphics alone make those a non contender. Arent you always tell people to stop being nostalgic?

I love universe mode im 2k. Making mid 90s wcw is
pimp.gif
if they add more story options it will be
pimp.gif
All of the games I listed are better WRESTLING games. 

I can deal with the graphics, I am fine with that.

Those are DEEPER wrestling games.

2K looks nice, sure, but they still don't have Specific Wrestling Tendencies; which is a SIN in a sports game made in 2016

All of the games I listed are better WRESTLING games. 

I can deal with the graphics, I am fine with that.

Those are DEEPER wrestling games.

2K looks nice, sure, but they still don't have Specific Wrestling Tendencies; which is a SIN in a sports game made in 2016

I redo everybodys stats. I got it close to perfect this year. Ive had some great matches. I was even thinking about creating a NTWT mania 2k version........

I bought Fire Pro and had it for 3 days before I sent that **** back for King of Fighters XI

When did you buy it? For PS2?

The graphics are hard for many to get over since it isn't in 3D

Gameplay wise, WWE doesn't compare by any stretch

I redo everybodys stats. I got it close to perfect this year. Ive had some great matches. I was even thinking about creating a NTWT mania 2k version........
The game is solid after the rating edits. Sure. I didn't it for 2K14-2K15; but again, having a sports game in 2016 where the CPU players' behavior can't be manipulated is unacceptable. It takes away from the single player experience.

And I damn sure wouldn't play that game online. Cheese fest

This doesnt even look edited man 
roll.gif

Glad I didnt start up the network for this yesterday

Yea for PS2. I don't mind the graphics at all either, I just hated the controls. Loved the deep customization though
Yea the controls are "different." Many people hate them. I caught the METRO for an hour and walked 2 miles to buy a Sega Saturn just so I could get Fire Pro Wrestling 6 man Scramble. So I have been playing the series since 98. (Word to @ultimo al   )

The game is solid after the rating edits. Sure. I didn't it for 2K14-2K15; but again, having a sports game in 2016 where the CPU players' behavior can't be manipulated is unacceptable. It takes away from the single player experience.

And I damn sure wouldn't play that game online. Cheese fest

Oh i agree online is a no no. Lag and cheese were bad this year. Atleast on the xbox 1. Ive had some great matches this year tho i cant complain just wish the had a million times more cut scenes then they have currently.

Dean even all there? Dude was like a deer in the headlights.

After watching Razor Ramon explain how he and Vince had to come up with his gimmick, I can see Ambrose brainstorming with Vince and telling him about how he grew up the way he said and Vince just going, "that's it!...you're looney...a lunatic..a lunatic...fringe!!!"

Back
Top Bottom