Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Quote:
According to Meltzer, per the Wrestling Observer Radio program from last night/this morning, it is "obvious" based on how the angle between Balor and Rollins is being portrayed, that Finn is merely a stop gap to fill in space for now, while they try to get Reigns over again.
He says that the feud with Rusev might succeed in getting Reigns some positive heat, and if it does, he expects Reigns to return to the top spot again quickly (no specific time frame mentioned).

He DID say that it's possible Balor could win the Universal Title, but he was pretty adamant in adding that long-term, he was not going to be the top guy.

I can't get my day started without a Starbucks caramel frappuccino. Sometimes paired with 2 sausage egg and cheese sandwiches.

Makes me feel so Godly.

Last edited:
He's the same dude. US Title match feels big and important because he is in it. Marks in here just cry because he's not a ring technician with elite mic skills. What he does have is a presence in the ring that most of the roster doesn't have. I don't like that he was jammed down our throat by booking, but I was never going to hate on the dude for it

His corny jokes have been limited, he's not taking part in 25 minute segments where he's getting owned on the mic, and he's doing minimal talking in general. He's mostly just kicking *** and leaving, which is exactly why fans were gravitating towards him in the first place. he was the clean-up man for the Shield and that's how he should have continued to be booked, instead of being treated like 2010 Sheamus.

Last edited:
His corny jokes have been limited, he's not taking part in 25 minute segments where he's getting owned on the mic, and he's doing minimal talking in general. He's mostly just kicking *** and leaving, which is exactly why fans were gravitating towards him in the first place. he was the clean-up man for the Shield and that's how he should have continued to be booked, instead of being treated like 2010 Sheamus.

Roman "The Mop Bucket" Reigns

I think you're mistaking Batista hate for Ramen being over.
Sure, the fans did hate Batista, but Roman was also the most over member of The Shield, and the crowd is going crazy for him throughout the whole Rumble match.

Your head was so far up 4wrestling *** back then you can't remember that he was the most popular person from the shield at that point. He was so over back then.

Look at this Internet Warrior!!! Some more quality posting from the Miz mark!

Just do what you do best and talk more about your times on set with Mike. That's the only time you get a reaction in here! Tell us some more secrets about Paige!!

So roman pops for the hot sauce and gets to come back more jacked than before?
Who is running the wellness policy? The International cycling federation ?

Mind you these are the same people that never catch cena....who is an obvious drug addict too.

I can't get my day started without a Starbucks caramel frappuccino. Sometimes paired with 2 sausage egg and cheese sandwiches.

Makes me feel so Godly.

Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade from there...

15719%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20kane%20smiling%20wwe.gif

And the crazy thing is had they not decided to try and hot shot him, he most definitely would have been peaking right now and Vince would have gotten what he wanted all along only 2 years later.

That Meltzer report isn't too promising, sounds like they're going to try and hot shot him up again. They should let Ramen just hang out in the midcard for a few months and build up some equity. Let him develop an actual character.

- Word is WWE is second guessing some of the draft picks from the roster split, and Creative is looking for ways to reshuffle. Specifically mentioned were Kevin Owens going to SmackDown and Randy Orton headed to Raw.

:smh: :lol:

- Plans called for Shelton Benjamin to immediately enter the Intercontinental championship picture on SmackDown, and some feelers were sent out to Charlie Hass about returning so they could put World Greatest Tag Team in that brand's future tag title scene... but that’s all on hold/over due to Benjamin’s injury.

:frown:

- Roderick Strong to NXT next month now that he passed physicals.

Last edited:
Roman wasn't necessarily over, as much as people just HATED Batista being fed to us.

It was more so people being pissed off that Bryan wasn't in the Rumble and Batista was heavily rumored to win instead. So people realllly wanted Batista to get washed by Roman

Back
Top Bottom