Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Young Bucks would be a more athletic version of the Rockers.

If they do come in, have them job to every tag team.

Last edited:
damn, Shelton Benjamin won't be coming back after all according to his Twitter

WlsZqq.gif

Random, but did anyone know Wade Barrett won the IC title 5 times?? These midcard belts are in shambles
What about RuRu and the US belt..I think he's done excellent with that title and made it mean more than it has in quite awhile..It's a shame he's going to have to job to Adderall Raines at SummerFest..
He has done well with the belt, but both belts have bottomed out for so long that they still have work to do. Rusev would need to hold that belt for like a year with constant TV time
He needs to wash Ramen at Summerfest.

But Vince will make Ramen US champ for 3 months and then make him win the main WWE title at WM33. 2 years in a row 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Bret tripling down :lol:

“Bill Goldberg kicked me in the head and ended my career because he didn’t know what he was doing. You get guys that cost me millions and millions of dollars, cost me my career, probably led to my stroke, and so many things that happened all because somebody didn’t know what they were doing. And then you get someone like Seth Rollins who’s pushed right to the top and is a big star in the company. What if he had killed John Cena in the ring? There’s just no room for those kinds of errors. I’ve seen, in my opinion, really skilled wrestlers like Wade Barrett, I consider Drew McIntyre another one…Cody Rhodes is now another one, that have been passed over and missed the train, and you question is it because they were not good enough?…To me those were guys I tuned in to watch.”

Last edited:
Who wears wrestling t-shirts? This guy.
Went out with the fam and friends from work yesterday and before hitting the pool, hit Texas Roadhouse. Wore my Booty O's shirt and maybe 5 mins after our food arrived, don't know who it was, maybe a manager, came to our table and asked how everything was. Then gave me props on my shirt and started talking about how he thinks New Day was gonna break up. 2nd time someone came up to me wearing that shirt. Wife said she was gonna wear her 3 Star Macho Man shirt but she changed her mind.

View media item 2125837
What up johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm , you got that teaching gig right? HS? Good luck bro.

Who wears wrestling t-shirts? This guy.
Went out with the fam and friends from work yesterday and before hitting the pool, hit Texas Roadhouse. Wore my Booty O's shirt and maybe 5 mins after our food arrived, don't know who it was, maybe a manager, came to our table and asked how everything was. Then gave me props on my shirt and started talking about how he thinks New Day was gonna break up. 2nd time someone came up to me wearing that shirt. Wife said she was gonna wear her 3 Star Macho Man shirt but she changed her mind.

View media item 2125837
What up johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm , you got that teaching gig right? HS? Good luck bro.

:wow: :wow: :wow: Bun B is an NTer

Back
Top Bottom