Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Gargano and Ciampa 
roll.gif

These dudes get IT 
nthat.gif

Same mogs hating on the god Booby Roobe theme are the ones praying finn balor wins at summerland

Un ******* canny

No theme in CURRENT NXT better than the roobs.

Nobody

Shinsuke has the best theme in NXT..KO has the best theme in the main roster..

Naomi's body is on point but her face looks too much like Chris Jones from the YouTube fitness community.

celticspride34 celticspride34

This chick is mine and all mine... I already killed 2 Samoans to get her :nerd:...

I love that Tiger Hitori was the ref...

WWE will be going after Omega when his contract is up in mid 2017. This is a HHH move. NJPW officials are aware of it and are concerned.

Omega is currently banned from wrestling in the United States and looking at a 10 year ban tho...

Random, but did anyone know Wade Barrett won the IC title 5 times?? These midcard belts are in shambles

Last edited:
What did he get banned for :nerd:

Not having a work visa...

celticspride34 celticspride34

Didn't you have a wrestling show to go to this month? :nerd:

D Fly D Fly

Late Nite NTWT :nthat:

There was an Evolve and Beyond Wrestling event I wanted to go to a couple weeks ago... Work :/...

NJPW/ROH is in September in Lowell :nerd:...

but he wrestles in ROH all the time...

No he doesn't... He wrestles for them when they were last in Toronto... But that's it as far as I remember...

Random, but did anyone know Wade Barrett won the IC title 5 times?? These midcard belts are in shambles

What about RuRu and the US belt..I think he's done excellent with that title and made it mean more than it has in quite awhile..It's a shame he's going to have to job to Adderall Raines at SummerFest..

KOmega is a free agent in mid 2017, he got time to get his visa issue fixed by then and if HHH still wants to sign him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom