Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

KOmega is a free agent in mid 2017, he got time to get his visa issue fixed by then and if HHH still wants to sign him.

He's facing a 10 year ban from gain access to the US, let alone working in the country... Samething that has happened to Mike Bailey and Player Uno... The US does not... Give... A... Single... Solitary... ****... Who... You... Are...

This will not get cleared up if it hasn't by now... The US government does not forgive...

My birthday is Monday... What do you think im doing :lol: :nerd:...

I'm assuming massive amount of recreational drugs and takin' a whiz in some chicks butt..Am I close?..

She's not some chick... She's girlfriend and the love of my life...

But probably yes :lol:...

I'm assuming massive amount of recreational drugs and takin' a whiz in some chicks butt..Am I close?..

And probably some moves from the Gargano/Ciampa match

I did give her a mean belly to back suplex a couple weeks ago :lol:...

That's the Savage we've grown to love..

How old you gonna be bro?..

If we don't hear about you hitting a Project Ciampa that night I will be disappoint.

Post SSlam feuds possibly revealed, advertised for live events.

They have been shuffled around some.

AJ VS Dean
Kane VS Del Rio
Ziggler VS Miz
Orton VS Wyatt

Post SSlam feuds possibly revealed, advertised for live events.

They have been shuffled around some.
AJ VS Dean
Kane VS Del Rio
Ziggler VS Miz
Orton VS Wyatt
eyes.gif
 this sounds AWFUL if true

Can't sleep, about to watch Shield's first match.

It was :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea, RedClawsPride34, that was one of the softest things said all year on here

Last edited:
damn, Shelton Benjamin won't be coming back after all according to his Twitter

I was listening to WOR and Meltzer was talking about some SI or ESPN article that was terrible.

Can someone post it?

Last edited:
Random, but did anyone know Wade Barrett won the IC title 5 times?? These midcard belts are in shambles

What about RuRu and the US belt..I think he's done excellent with that title and made it mean more than it has in quite awhile..It's a shame he's going to have to job to Adderall Raines at SummerFest..

He has done well with the belt, but both belts have bottomed out for so long that they still have work to do. Rusev would need to hold that belt for like a year with constant TV time

Many people seem to enjoy the Young Bucks, but I'm not sure how their style will translate to the highest level of competition. They are remarkably agile and their offensive attack is visually spectacular, but the amount of punishment they typically have to deliver in winning a match seems to signal a lack of physical strength...the proverbial high-volume puncher with pillow fists. It's a style that can get your hand raised if the stamina and chin are there, but is it sustainable as their careers progress?

While their daring and determination is a valuable asset in the ring, their lack of size and power could end up limiting their prospects when forced to grind out matches against world-class tag teams with both a high level of chemistry and greater physical gifts. I also worry that some of their more imaginative offensive strategies could take some time to adapt to compensate for the precise defensive timing and sheer weight commonly possessed by high profile American teams, who commonly weigh in at 450+ pounds.

It'll be interesting to see their overall impact when they make the inevitable leap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom