Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Who wears wrestling t-shirts? This guy.
Went out with the fam and friends from work yesterday and before hitting the pool, hit Texas Roadhouse. Wore my Booty O's shirt and maybe 5 mins after our food arrived, don't know who it was, maybe a manager, came to our table and asked how everything was. Then gave me props on my shirt and started talking about how he thinks New Day was gonna break up. 2nd time someone came up to me wearing that shirt. Wife said she was gonna wear her 3 Star Macho Man shirt but she changed her mind.

View media item 2125837
What up johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm , you got that teaching gig right? HS? Good luck bro.
11th grade English pa :pimp:

Pretty good homie. Finally finished w teaching summer school and that crazy schedule I had to deal with. Got nothing to do now till September :pimp: whatcha up to b
Getting promoted at work, :smoking the usual.
Loser. Connor going to get washed
The quote said something else initially. When you accept incorrect spelling as being related to a loser it makes sense that you are a stuntman.
bigego24 bigego24 still hasn't come down from his high after Orton returned
Damn right, and for other reasons as well... :nerd: :smokin

tumblr_obgqpmvumZ1vn0u7po1_400.gif

DenseSpicyGlobefish.gif

JointComposedHermitcrab.gif

UnpleasantConcreteFieldspaniel.gif

View media item 2125878
They may as well not even air Total Bellas with this coming up on Total Divas

Last edited:
What events have yall been watching from the OLY games?

I WAS watching BRazil vs. Lithuania (Mens BBALL), then I turned it off to watch some Women's Vault. No commentary. Reminds me of the New Japan shows with the fixed cam with no commentary.

She's not some chick... She's girlfriend and the love of my life...

But probably yes :lol:...
I did give her a mean belly to back suplex a couple weeks ago :lol:...

That's the Savage we've grown to love..

How old you gonna be bro?..

CP and JRS have found love beyond us :frown:

I LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..

She's not some chick... She's girlfriend and the love of my life...

But probably yes :lol:...
I did give her a mean belly to back suplex a couple weeks ago :lol:...

If we don't hear about you hitting a Project Ciampa that night I will be disappoint.

powerbomb into code breaker?

She's not some chick... She's girlfriend and the love of my life

Sucka

She makes me happy.... Atleast I've found something that makes me happy you miserable young old bag...

Yea, RedClawsPride34, that was one of the softest things said all year on here

:rofl:

I see exactly what you did there... Rock clapping gif...

Renee Young nice to look at, but am I the only one that finds her annoying on tv?
Nah, she is cool as hell personality wise. That is all she has going for her though. I guess "God" had to overcompensate since she isn't really a looker

I see exactly what you did there... Rock clapping gif...
I gave up with keeping up with the G1 man. I will just wait until it is all the way over and watch the good matches.

No way I can come back at this point. Plus school starts in 8 days, so I tap out

Too much

Bret tripling down :lol:

“Bill Goldberg kicked me in the head and ended my career because he didn’t know what he was doing. You get guys that cost me millions and millions of dollars, cost me my career, probably led to my stroke, and so many things that happened all because somebody didn’t know what they were doing. And then you get someone like Seth Rollins who’s pushed right to the top and is a big star in the company. What if he had killed John Cena in the ring? There’s just no room for those kinds of errors. I’ve seen, in my opinion, really skilled wrestlers like Wade Barrett, I consider Drew McIntyre another one…Cody Rhodes is now another one, that have been passed over and missed the train, and you question is it because they were not good enough?…To me those were guys I tuned in to watch.”

But what if his brother had killed Stone Cold?..Bret's one of my all time favorites, but dude seriously needs to **** and go away..He's let a fake sport ruin his life..Granted, the Montreal and Goldberg situations weren't his fault and shouldn't have happened to him, but it's been over a decade and dude is still bitter..Just live your life and let it go..

Back
Top Bottom