Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

So corbin buys girl scout cookies from that guy's daughters late at night? That doesn't sound good.

Week 1 of the WWE 2k17 Suplex City Census Roster Reveal:

suQAZ2r.png
LsiUulb.png
5awW2OW.png
f9nKaQg.png
8f2TojU.png
e7GYYmP.png
sxP5tTN.png
ZppURor.png
K3nwi2z.png
tSc9Od4.png
eXNMP3r.png
Wafy6jR.png
nanjVoc.png
WJh5ZXV.png
BnGzfSG.png
ZRjVxtX.png
FiCpnbJ.png
T79EfSG.png

UKs9ZMs.png

In that Brock Lesnar entrance trailer.. I see an AJ Styles t shirt.. I also see an update Seth Rollins t shirt too..

Catching up on CWC...Crowd booing Mustafa Ali when he came out just because he was representing Pakistan :smh: :lol:

Dude is a cop from Chicago :rofl:

Those side bar facts they had on Smackdown said Eva Marie was the "2013 Diva Search Winner". According to my memory and wikipedia:

Diva Search Wiki page:

There was no documented Diva Search held in 2013; in spite of this, on the August 2, 2016 edition of Smackdown Live a match graphic listed Eva Marie as the winner.

Those side bar facts they had on Smackdown said Eva Marie was the "2013 Diva Search Winner". According to my memory and wikipedia:

Diva Search Wiki page:

There was no documented Diva Search held in 2013; in spite of this, on the August 2, 2016 edition of Smackdown Live a match graphic listed Eva Marie as the winner.

I cracked up when it said Dolph was fluent in sign language. Like just having former World Heavyweight Champion was irrelevant or something :lol:

I mean, it was a joke run, but it wasn't the worse and if you're trying to rehab his character to make him more serious, why wouldn't you?

they should've saved heath slater and hold him off til summerslam. have angle's music hit and slater coming out in a singlet vs rusev

ramen wishes he was a big guy like Aquaman.

The facial hair makes him look like a hybrid of ramen and seth.

Last edited:

Corbin does some great little heel stuff like that quite a bit. Went to NXT in Indianapolis and some jerkoff kept screaming at him. Corbin finally got tired of it, looked dead at the guy and said "this is for your mother," then reverse knife edge chopped the bejesus out of whoever it was he was wrestling. Dude didn't say another word the entire night.

Back
Top Bottom