Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I was watching the faces of foley earlier and i mentioned it before but you guys hated it but the boiler room brawl between him and taker was :pimp:

I loved it as a kid and i appreciate it more as a adult. Mankind grunts and screams made it seem like taker was murdering him lol

I was watching the faces of foley earlier and i mentioned it before but you guys hated it but the boiler room brawl between him and taker was
pimp.gif

I loved it as a kid and i appreciate it more as a adult. Mankind grunts and screams made it seem like taker was murdering him lol
Agreed. Mankind was Foley's best gimmick. I hated all his other ones, especially Dude Love 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Talk is Jericho is also on the Podcasts preinstalled app on iPhone, easily accessible!

Reported that Paige had been pulled from their upcoming tour overseas next week. She seems to be in the doghouse still and its a shame cause she's one of the few women in the WWE that ppl actually pop for

That's not a surprise, girl has a **** personality

Smelly Paige still acting entitled to things I see

Agreed. Mankind was Foley's best gimmick. I hated all his other ones, especially Dude Love :x :x :x
Mankind>>>>>>>

This

Paige is getting heat for Swag Rio, I don't think her attitude has anything to do with this

Corbin needs to continue his, "Indy Darling Crusher" gimmick that he used in NXT. He can smash those dudes yall love

Live Audio Wrestling @LAWradio
Aug. 3 Edition of Review-A-Smackdown | Fight Network fb.me/1iwmLTvIs

Corbin needs to continue his, "Indy Darling Crusher" gimmick that he used in NXT. He can smash those dudes yall love

Live Audio Wrestling @LAWradio
Aug. 3 Edition of Review-A-Smackdown | Fight Network fb.me/1iwmLTvIs
Kota Ibushi>>>>>> Baron Corbin

Some allow themselves to be enchanted, seduced, and titillated by All Red Everything. She's a fine performer, I just think I'd prefer a more mat-based style from her.

I will say I think Naomi is quite the attractive young lady, to carefully evaluate the wife of a competitor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom