Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Corbin and Miz are the only 100% heels on the roster. And by 100%, I mean they don't have a fanbase that lowkey wants to see him win (KO & Seth, and maybe Bray & Rusev)

Last edited:

they should've saved heath slater and hold him off til summerslam. have angle's music hit and slater coming out in a singlet vs rusev
Ooooooooooooh @iHust1e
mad.gif
 He coming to Summerfest you all gonna rue this day no rusev

Heath Slater deserves so much more than what he's getting. He's in that dreadful dependable position where creative knows he can turn garbage into gold.

They've basically redoing the Legends beating him up every week Gimmick with Returning stars beating him up. It's only a matter of time before Curt Hawkins destroys him on a Smackdown.

Heath Slater deserves so much more than what he's getting. He's in that dreadful dependable position where creative knows he can turn garbage into gold.

They've basically redoing the Legends beating him up every week Gimmick with Returning stars beating him up. It's only a matter of time before Curt Hawkins destroys him on a Smackdown.

So much truth smh

Yo this dude Matt Hardy is something else :lol:

"Mc-ma-han's company, The Honorable Wrestling, The New Wrestling in Japan, or Subterranean Lucha" :rofl:

"He will go under a new name, maybe Jeff Harvey" :rofl:

Last edited:
Yo this dude Matt Hardy is something else
laugh.gif

"Mc-ma-han's company, The Honorable Wrestling, The New Wrestling in Japan, or Subterranean Lucha"
roll.gif

"He will go under a new name, maybe Jeff Harvey"
roll.gif
Yo I dead *** tweeted yesterday that Matt Hardy >>>>> Jeff Harvey and noone caught it 
roll.gif

^That's Matt Hardy at his solo peak and my favorite, but this "Broken" Matt Hardy stuff is almost on par with that :lol: :lol:

Random, but Lashley needs to get rid of that headband
wK967cD.jpg

August 3rd: WWE.com reported that Heath Slater was in talks with EVOLVE after becoming a free agent following the WWE draft. We can now confirm that negotiations are at a standstill. Slater is now focused on his match against Rhyno this Tuesday on Smackdown Live on the USA Network. If Slater wins this match, he will be signed to the Smackdown brand.

:smh:

They should just let Heath go mimic what Cody Rhodes is doing. Just imagine him popping up everywhefe putting on solid matches. It could all be so simple.

Heath needs to leave and make a name for himself somewhere else like Morrison in LU.
Yeah, while it's good to see him getting more exposure, that would probably be best for him. It's always been kind of disappointing to see a former Gold Glove winner unable to translate his love for combat sports into a noteworthy career in the squared circle. I think he should spend time traveling the world, gaining experience against different styles of opponent and raising his profile as an athlete and musician before returning to the big stage. In my opinion, he has a lot of untapped potential.

Reported that Paige had been pulled from their upcoming tour overseas next week. She seems to be in the doghouse still and its a shame cause she's one of the few women in the WWE that ppl actually pop for

Reported that Paige had been pulled from their upcoming tour overseas next week. She seems to be in the doghouse still and its a shame cause she's one of the few women in the WWE that ppl actually pop for

That's not a surprise, girl has a **** personality

Back
Top Bottom