Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I love the interview jbl has on the network but i absolutely hate when he interrupts whoever he is interviewing :smh:

any good recent podcasts that feature 'old school' wrestlers? :nerd:

might have to go check flair's new podcasts

Jim Cornette Experience #139: Scott Williams
Jul 28, 2016
This week on the Jim Cornette Experience, Scott ... http://po.st/z6gzVx via @po_st

Jim Cornette Experience #139: Scott Williams
Jul 28, 2016
This week on the Jim Cornette Experience, Scott Williams, lawyer, crime reporter, co-author of Terry Funk and Bill Watts’ books, and sometimes lawyer joins the show to talk about the new lawsuit against WWE.

Read more at

My sources all say Dolph wins SS, but right now Vince wants a Ramen run in to cost dean zzzzzzz...cuz Seth is 1, but oddly enough Bray seen 2 thanks to his father

So yeah i can see a few ways this can be pulled off. Rotunda pushin hard for his kids but its almost hurting him. Creative knows they can go way further with Bray right now too...hes been the "easy, consistent" plug for too long. Rowan may be pushback

So Ramen turning heel or nah?

Its so obvious that i dont expect it. Hes so easy to write for once he gets out of the doghouse n stops losing clean

I mean everyone wants to write the us win over rusev n double heel turn but i highly doubt it happens

It's crazy how much better Smackdown was this week than last week :lol: Good promos and segments, good matches and minimal bs. A lot of things were set up and there's really something to look forward to.

My sources all say Dolph wins SS, but right now Vince wants a Ramen run in to cost dean zzzzzzz...cuz Seth is 1, but oddly enough Bray seen 2 thanks to his father

I've heard that about Reigns, too.

I'm hearing that at SSlam, him and Cesaro will be traded to SD.

The WWE clearly knows Eva is completely devoid of personality, so they have everyone talking other than her :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like Eva Marie actually got injured --

laugh.gif
-- perfect for her character

Back
Top Bottom