Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

what is the meaning of this

why is eric rowan in the ring at the end of the show 
sick.gif

Make him look stronger?
Would you have preferred him beating Baron Corbin again? :rolleyes
I'm assuming that this is all going to lead to a triple threat at SS. If not, it doesn't make sense to have Bray, who should be in line for a good run on SD, to lose to him right away...

Make him look stronger?
Would you have preferred him beating Baron Corbin again?
eyes.gif
I'm assuming that this is all going to lead to a triple threat at SS. If not, it doesn't make sense to have Bray, who should be in line for a good run on SD, to lose to him right away...
Set up a future program since Dolph is losing to Dean and AJ/Cena winner is probbaly next in line for a title program

Bray should never, ever, be higher up on any card than Rusev or Cesaro. Roster split aside

Last edited:
Set up a future program since Dolph is losing to Dean and AJ/Cena winner is probbaly next in line for a title program
Brays gotta be at SS. Smackdown roster doesn't have anybody to face him that would make any sense at the moment. This is going to end up being a triple threat...

Yeah it does you have to make Dolph look strong for Summerslam especially after a week where everyone said he wasn't legit enough for a shot

Now they're going to give us a Bray/Rowan vs. Dean/Dolph Tag Match at some point where the faces lose because one accidentally hits the other.

I'm leaning towards Dean hitting Dolph and then Dolph going bezerk post match. Start sowing the seeds for the Dolph mega heel turn at SummerFest :smokin

Solid episode of Smackdown and I liked how they sowed the seeds for next and what's to come. Also enjoy how they have myltiple storylines interwoven with one another.

Dean/Dolph
Dean/Dolph/Bray/Rowan
Miz/Creed
Baron/Kalisto
Carmella/Nattie
Eva Fake Injury
Randall giving guys the RKO
AA prolly gets fed the Ascension next week

Where was Swag Rio though?

Solid episode of Smackdown and I liked how they sowed the seeds for next and what's to come. Also enjoy how they have myltiple storylines interwoven with one another.

Dean/Dolph
Dean/Dolph/Bray/Rowan
Miz/Creed
Baron/Kalisto
Carmella/Nattie
Eva Fake Injury
Randall giving guys the RKO
AA prolly gets fed the Ascension next week

Where was Swag Rio though?
ADR was in JOJO's guts.

Watching SD right now. Very good opening promo between Dolph/Ambrose and a massive contrast between Rollins/Finn :lol: :lol: Rollins ate Finn alive

they gonna drop the ball with carmella
no reaction from the crowd two wks in a row :x

they gonna drop the ball with carmella
no reaction from the crowd two wks in a row :x

Don't know why they thought not keeping Carmella with Enzo & Cass was a good idea

She's basically Jillian without them

Last edited:
Good triple threat match, just too short, but liked it setting up 2 different feuds. Corbin needs to come home though. Dude's hair looks like strands of thread.

Good to hear smackdown was decent , guess ill watch later
No shelton Benjamin ?

Dolph hopefully turns heel ,still hate him but at least its different. Dolph jeans , aj , cena, migos, bray not bad main event picture but now sure who else on the roster can rise to that level

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom